1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:

*watches in the shadows*

I cannot believe that this is still up and running.

*sounds like old grandma*

These were my old stomping grounds. I'm a grandma for these now. :p

*sits down an arm chair*

*waves hand*

Continue...

(my little way of saying *bump*) :p
  3. Darth-Stingu Jedi Padawan

Order or the new Sith
    Male
    Hair Blonde
    Eyes Midnight Blue
    6'5 275lbs
    Personal Craft: A Stolen Tie Fighter from Darth Vader's old personal fleet resored and modified.
    "Vader 666"
    Weapons:
    Telapathic and electrical energy
    Light Sabers
    1. Purple (from Jedi training and no longer in use.)
    2. Red single blade said to be crafted by Maul himself
    3. New tech Black saber for stealth "the sting blade"
    Death to all Jedi....I will see you before you see me.....BEWARE
    P.S.
    I will look for answers with the mighty Vassago as I kneel

4. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc::I am SOOOOOOO sorry for not posting! I have been working 3 jobs and have had almost no free time.. i have 2 now so ill be able to post more..sorry for any trouble this caused :( ::
  5. MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling

star 4
    OOC:

Character Sheet:

Main Character:

Name: Alexis Deeren
    Alias: Needs to be given
    Species: Humanoid
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Faction: Sith
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Grey, when angry goes red
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Lili13th/Alexis.jpg]
    Weapons: red blades to both ends, blasters, star blades, and some other weapons she could reach regularly.
    Personal ship: Airisto Track
    [image=http://www.starwars.jp/machine/image/y_wing.jpg]

Force level: 1
    Force Lightning - 5
    Lightsaber Combat - 5

Side Character:

Name: Sari Yvenne
    Species: Humanoid
    Appearance: blonde, green eyes, slender and wellbuilt
    Weapons: blaster pistol, sniper rifle, flame-thrower on wrist-guantlet and bazzuka.

MAGAX_DESTROYER

6. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Meep. Long time... I'm thinking of making the next version of this... It's been too long.. I need to get back in to RPGs I think...
  7. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    [OOC]
    In all honesty I'd rather this end than fade away into nothingness. I don't know if the time is right for another version of it, Oochy, so we may hold off on that for a bit. Though, as former GM of this thread, I think it's my duty, and right, to end this RPG as I see fit. This will be the final post, and it will be in story fashion...

~A tense stare down between Jedi Master Booster and the Emperor of the Galaxy, Darth Vassag, ended with the Emperor leaving with simple words to the Jedi Master. No duel followed, nor was anymore blood shed. Rather, the two men parted ways.

The Dark Lord of the Sith, the Emperor, left the swamp planet of Dagobah knowing that self-exile was the only way things would finish. He left his dear wife, Angel, and his son, Revan, without a single word or goodbye. The two beings in the universe that the Dark Emperor respected, and loved, more than any others would know nothing of his location. That information would be kept to himself. What would the Sith do without their leader, and what of the rest of the Galaxy? The Emperor that held them together is now gone, without a trace. Whom would step up to replace the position that Darth Vassago had left, and would there even be another Emperor? Or rather, would the Galaxy see the rise of a...new Republic era?

Jedi Master Booster, left with no other choice, returned to what Jedi remained on the planet. With the high Master of the Jedi Order, Robal Krahl, dead at the hands of the Emperor, Booster was the only man left to lead. What would his descion be in the fate of the Jedi? With the Sith seemingly gone, without a leader, would those who called the Sith Order home retreat into hiding, or would they join with the Jedi? Would the Jedi return to the ways of old, when they were the keepers of peace, and justice, rather than outlaws in society? Where does this leave the Dark Lady of the Sith, Angel? Would she denounce her rank as Dark Lady and join with the Jedi, to help rebuild their Order? Or will she remain as a Sith, and attempt to carry on the will of her husband, Vassago? What of her son, Revan, now left without a father? What will his own descion be...?

Much has been left unanswered. Lives have been lost. Orders destroyed. Empires shattered. Yet in the midst of it all, lives have been rebuilt, redeemed even. There is always a light somewhere in the universe. Now comes a time of reconstructing, and rebuilding. The questions asked, no doubt, will be answered at some point in the future, but as of now they shall be left as they are: unanswered. When the time is right, the pieces will fall into place, and the large picture will come into focus. Until that time...we are left with a small glimmer of light in the darkness...
    ~

+End+/>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.