main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW DarkSiders vs. LightSiders

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkSide_Apprentice, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    *Organises the kitchen, mess hall and living quarters to be expanded to accommodate the expected arrivals*
    "Thanks for the Coffee"

2. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    I made it back from my whirlwind trip to the UK and it was fantastic! [face_love] Scotland is absolutely stunning and I was able to make it to some noteworthy places in London too. Here's a link to some pix I put on my website. PIX

1 week is not enough to spend there but hopefully I can make it back. I'd love to spend more time in Scotland. Hope everyone here is well. :)

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome back.
    I know what you mean, 1 week isn't long enough at all. I'm glad that you had a great and safe journey. Wait till you come to Australia ;).
    Edinburgh Castle looks amazing and you took alot of great images.

4. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    I want to go on a holiday now... :( Some very nice images, too.

Say, Outrider, you should come to the Christmas party... :D

5. hollyinlowercase

hollyinlowercase Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2006
    Very beautiful photos.
    I'm probably a lightsider...

6. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    All cool people are Lightsiders...except if they're cool and they're a Darksider. Hmmm...Well, I've got nothing. Suffice to say that if Jedi an the Force were real, we'd get the wider range of lightsabre colours. But that is all. :p

7. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Hello hollyinlowercase. Welcome to these side of the forums :D
    Looks like we have more lightsiders to our cause Deto :) It's always alot of fun. You know what colour blade I have. (Silver)

Christmas Party? Maybe, we'll see what happens as the 'Reign of the Outrider' will be happening just before that and I have no idea what will be happening on that day. Are the plans for the Party are set yet? LoL. Four years I have been here and I haven't been to one of those before.

8. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    No plans...I guess the only thing to do is watch the thread and the debate. ;) Hmmm...I used to like the idea of a silver bladed lightsaber; I wrote for my character in an RPG ages ago to have one. But for the life of me I don't know what it would look like, which kind of ruins my fun. If I had a choice, however, I'd probably choose a green one. :)

9. hollyinlowercase

Oct 13, 2006
    What is wrong with you people!?!? I want a multi-coloured one!!! [face_dancing]
    [face_laugh]
    Blue and yellow and orange and purple and red and green and silver and ... other pretty colours [face_blush]
    *sleeps*

10. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    I can imagine the Silver and it looks lovely :cool: .
    A multicoloured saber... I would like to see that. It is possible if you have a knob or switch to shift the crystals inside from one colour to the other but you can only have 3. Kinda like extending the length of your blade like Corran Horn did in I,Jedi.

11. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    How is everyone? :)

12. hollyinlowercase

Oct 13, 2006
    I'm good :) But tired. How are you Deto, ma cherie? Mon petite gross escargo!

13. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Hey everyone! :D How's it goin'? I'm trying to get plans together to go to C4. :D

14. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    *Is jealous* [face_shame_on_you] [face_shhh] :(

And I'm pretty good, thanks. :) Although I didn't get your French, I'm sure it was nice. Or at least it better have been! Because I know some great insults in Afrikaans...

*Shakes fist*

;)

15. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Guten Tag Herr Deto, Wie Gehts du?
    Don't worry, I didn't spot any insults in French.
    Casa va?

C4? "Remember to use two of them as it is a blast door."
    Celebrations?

I'm well thx. Shipyard constructions is on hold. One assessment down, two do get done for Wednesday, two for Friday and three for next week. Two post entries hovering on near completion and the revolution to get up and running. I'd be taking Thursday off to see the Twilight Princess again.

16. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    Man, TAFE works you guys much harder than uni ever would.

*Shakes head*

Or maybe it's just Club Mac's ways not to give us many assessment tasks... :p

17. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    I'm handling the 'pressure' well. Already I am picking hard topics to cover in the reports that I have to do and instead of a couple of pages report on another thing, I am created a website for a made up company to do the same role that also includes a small site for one of it's products and other non related pages to make it more authentic.

[face_plain] I seem to go overboard when it comes to creative options for these assessments. More work for my but it's worth it... from my perspective.

18. hollyinlowercase

Oct 13, 2006
    "ma cherie" my beautiful
    "mon petite gross escargo" my little fat snail
    Do not yell at my spelling lol....
    :)

19. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    If you met me you'd realise I look nothing like a snail. And...neither does anyone else I know of, either. [face_worried]

Edit: oh, ad don't I know it. For a small presentation we had to do this semester (for organisational behaviour) I made a film, wrote the script, did the editing and everything. It was great! :D So if you get to do something where you have fun, that's all that matters. If you learn, it's a bonus, and if you get great marks...well, par for the course. ;)

20. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    It's worth it. The website I had to make last year, I lost the parameters which we had to use and made it up as go along. I handdrawn everything, scanned and imported it to the site, used. I don't think I followed the guidelines but I ended up with a distinction. Must of been impressed with it regardless of the requirements.

21. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Haha, Holly called you a girl, Deto.

[face_laugh]

Also, there is no Darkside. There is no Lightside.

There is only

The Piggleside.

22. Sai-Mera_Saa

Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2002
  23. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    Yeah, but she's cool, so I don't mind. If I ever refer to anyone in Japanese I call them a girl... :p So fair enough.

24. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    There was a time when the Piggleside was abundant, now their kind seem almost extinct. Only a handful of members remain and are rare to find in these side of the forums. Same goes for the darkside.

25. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Echoes in the darkness....[/hl]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.