main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dart Game anyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    On friday 25th a few of us have decided to get together in an unusually unofficial capacity to have ourselves a game of darts.

We'll be going to Chumley's which is the last place we went to play darts. If you're interested say so, unless someone has a different place they'd like to play darts speak up.

M

Edited for directions:

Well, Chumley's seems to work... if not, someone let us know. It's on the north-east corner of Moorland and National. From 43, head north; from 94 head south. It's in a mall type setup with what looks like an abandoned Kohl's. There's also a George Webb, Taco Hell, and St. Francis bank near it.

2. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Hell, that didn't take long to post. . . . Put the address up for those of us who can't remember!

3. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    I'm interested!

4. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    We won't be there until 10pm at the earliest, however, that does not mean all of you can't be there earlier. So start time is really up in the air for all of you.:)

M

5. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    mmmmmmm...darts

6. A_New_HopeLily

A_New_HopeLily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    I'm interested, but I'm warning you now... I only play darts for fun... which means I suck.

7. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    That's okay, I cheat (well, I don't try to, but when I stumble into the board, it just happens). I'm there again, though.

Jeff

8. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I'd love to lose to Jeff at darts again. If work doesn't interfere, I'll be there. And I'm keeping an eye on you, Jeff. I want revenge! Mwaaahahahaha.

9. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Count me as uncommitted at this point...depends on what else is going on this week and what the hubby is up to. If I come though, I'll be bringing my own darts ( I used to be on a dart league years ago...you couldn't tell that by how I play now :) ). I hate those cheap plastic bar darts.

10. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I won't be able to make it. I have Macbeth that weekend. I will try my hardest to come to the next outing!

11. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Count me in - though I probably won't be there until later. Probably between 10 - 11.

12. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Okay, so who all is gonna make it now and at what times? I'll probably show up some time between 8 and 9 PM.

Jeff

13. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'm going. I'll be there at 5:15, getting a head start on the projectile vomiting.

14. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    I'll shoot by after work; sometime between
    8:30-9:30.

15. A_New_HopeLily

A_New_HopeLily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    I'd like to be there sometime between 8 and 10. Probably closer to 10. I dunno. Here's hoping I dont get lost.

Edited due to the fact I'm tired and I left out the word hoping. :D

16. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    We'll be there about 10ish. See you all there.:)

M & D

17. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    Hmmm. I'll be there sometime between 6 and 9 probably.

18. SameSithDifferentDay

SameSithDifferentDay Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2001
    Isn't that a Jimi Hendrix song?

19. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm not going to be able to make it tonight :( , but could someone shamelessly plug (oh wait, I'm doing it :) ) movie night on November the 1st at the get together? So far only 3 people have asked me for directions, and I thought a couple more people might be interested.

Thanks!

20. SySnootles

Apr 13, 2002
    I'll be there somewheres after 8pm. Firefly and all, you know. And I most likely won't be able to close the place again since I have to be at work at 4:30am. Have I mentioned how much I love my job lately?

21. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    Uuughhh. I am getting too old to be playing darts....

M

22. SySnootles

Apr 13, 2002
    See, that's one of the reasons I don't really play darts. I seem to have a much better time when I don't play. But that's me.

Just got home from work and I'm still running on all six cylinders! Woo hoo! And I just HAD to pick up an XBOX on the way home. I blame all of you.

23. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    I feel okay after just watching people play. But, my eyes get itchy from the smoke in that place. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep. Thanks Catie for treating us to breakfast/dinner. And good call on the X-box, they're groovy.

Dwayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.