main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Dart Maul question?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Has anyone ever done a Darth Maul costume?

2. Outpour

Outpour Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    I haven't but http://twinrosesdesign.com/futurefantasy.html has done the robes etc for it before (Scroll down a bit). Looks reall nice (even though the model doesn't have the face paint, shaved head/horns).

Making one yourself shouldn't be to hard. The hardest part would be doing the face paint (head paint if you shave your head) tatoos.

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Lor and Alyson have a friend (Matt) who's done the DM costume. I still haven't seen him in full makeup, though.

4. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    neither have i - and its Varza! :p

5. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    That darth maul outfit is awsome from rose design thanks for the info! I have a love for the martial arts Ray Park was the martial artisit that played the part of Darth Maul he is known for his world championship wushu title's.
    I use to be in Shoalin Kung Fu and all Ray is doing with that awsome double edged saber is staff forms. Which just happen to be my all time favorite chinese classical weapon!

6. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    You should do it. A Darth Maul would be awesome!

7. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    you guys know that he only blinks once the whole movie...I just found that out (for those who don't know try and figure it out)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.