main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Aybabtu

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    It's something called sarcasm. Something you can't reconize, obviously.

2. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    comet, you have got a LOT to learn.

AYBABTU, did she ever "sieze to please"? HA! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

The same swear rules apply in here as in the other forums.

3. KaineDamo

KaineDamo Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 6, 2002
    Geez Comet, do you even know what epileptic means?? I'm beginning to think your whole persona on the JC is a joke of some kind.

For the record, you're so voted off!

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    TO THE ENTIRE JC:

Please. Please. PLease. PLREASE. PLASESLE.

PLEASE get Comet out of here.

We're begging you. Please. For all that is good. And holy. The intensity of the idiocy in this quote here:

I am belittling you for being unable to have a relationship with an attractive female.

is enough to make my brain explode.

Do you want my brain to explode?

I mean, really. I'm the guy who made the Target thread. Comedy gold, right? Without me, threads like that wouldn't get MADE. Without Comet, we wouldn't have people that think that epilectic people are anything but normal people that have a neurological disorder. Guy didn't even google the word to see what it meant, he just assumed. And then on top of it, he's belittling those people that ARE actually physically deformed.

You think that by keeping him here you're doing the JC a service. No, you're not. What you're doing is making him think that people like him. Which, come on guys, you don't. No one likes him. Not even his sister.

And as long as he's trapped in this little forum, he can't really get banned. You get him out into the real forum, jostle him up a little, I'm sure you can get the little guy banned! You'd at least have a better shot at it than us, right?

Meanwhile, as long as he's here, he's going to drive us insane. And trust me, as entertaining as this seems at the moment, in about two weeks, it's going to wear thin. And then you're gonna have 15 insane housemates posting like they're Tracy on her 21st birthday.

And you don't want that, do you, JC? Do you?

5. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

And worse, he ruined my awesome joke about dating an epileptic girl just because I'm lazy.

AYBABTU

6. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    After a whole huge post about what an idiot Comet is, do you really think they're going to want him back? THINK Eagle, THINK!

7. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    EagleIFilms please relax, take a deep breath, you not actually affected by the things I say are you?

PLEASE get Comet out of here.

ok people, you have missed the entire point of this game. This game is supposed to be the equivilent to a JC sitcom. No insults here are supposed to be meant. Now I know when you call me a idiot that you are doing so with the intent to make me mad/sad, but my arrogance and high self esteem dont allow it. The same should apply to all of you. This forum is to supposed to attract the attention of other jc'ers. That wont happen if were just talking about how we love each other and how the weather is nice today will it?.

Like a said before the mods know how I can work off someones personality and find ways to make them mad one way or another. Over the course of a week I have watched your posting habits, targeted what you dont like and exploited that to create drama, which is what this board is for, drama, not peace and love but the pure anger humans harnest and how that comes to gther creatively to make entertainment for all. I am a character here, comet1440, the 14 year old who knows it all, the kid who is ignorant beyond belief. Outside here I am Steven Austin and I am an aspiring rapper. You need to learn not to take everything so seriously, I mean I am the housemate who recieves the most insults here. But I dont let it bother me, I feed off it it to create bigger arguements, I may throw in other comments like the one about the epilectics because I know everyone here will get pissed and that is my way of causing trouble and creating drama.

You people shouldnt take this board so seriously, I mean its a internet message board, relax and have fun, dont go crazy. Dont freak over what someone 1000's of miles away has to say about you. Express yourself, figure out how to play with human emotions like I have, and use that knowledge to create different situations. Almost like an experiment of sorts. When someone here makes a poll about my girlfriend or insults my rap, It doesnt bother me, I mean seriously why would it? but If I just ignore it there is never going to be drama, because everyone is going to be all nice to each other. If it bothers you all that much I will stop and be friendly, but until then I will be the same.

Now wipe your tears and lets keep this going. flame this post, but keep it fresh and original, no one wants to read recycled jokes.

8. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
  9. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
  10. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Can I bring out the tl,dr yet?

11. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I think now that the post has been ignored for a bit, it's time for it.

tl,dr

12. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
  13. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001
  14. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
  15. droideka27

May 28, 2002
  16. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001
  17. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
  18. droideka27

May 28, 2002
  19. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
  20. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    YOU RUINED IT.
    RUINER

21. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    I am the ruiner of worlds!

/very obscure reference

22. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Ghostbusters?

23. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    [image=http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/images/smiles/mf_emoticon_lolspit.gif]

24. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Gregory, you broke it :(

25. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.