main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Darth Bane Book 2, Weak ending

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Groshik, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Groshik

Groshik Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2016
    I absolutely loved Darth Bane Book 1. Now Book 2 ending is pretty weak.
    Duel on Tython:

Ok. So the Justice Crusader comes in. The Sith run into the temple. My first reaction is. Ok. Now the Justice Crusader is going to blow up their ships. But it just lands. I was going. WTF!? How do you not destroy the enemy ships?

"Johun! Sarro! We need reinforcements!" I expected Johun to make a run for their ship. Blow up their ships, call for reinforcements and start shooting with the ships guns. ANYTHING is better than doing nothing. Blow-up the god damn ships. No ship = The Sith can't leave. Ideally the Sith would not find a ship until the reinforcements arrive.

You just don't blindly run to the gates of the enemy you don't know. Sun Tzu would not approve. Isn't there any Sun Tzu equivalent in SW universe?

Confrontation on Ambria

Why would they not try to capture Darovit? It doesn't look like he is much of a danger to them. Btw: This is a guy who is suppose to be badly injured. I don't think a badly injured guy could stand yet alone charge with a lightsaber. Is killed in 3 seconds? A guy who is supposed to kill 3 Jedi masters and 2 Jedi Knights single handed (for the lack of more information). Can't even hold the lightsaber as a pro. As Zannah pointed out in first second. Where are the healing potions and herbs? Imho the set-up doesn't fool me.

Darth ExlaX likes this.