main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Darth Binks- More to it than we thought.

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth Formidious, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    We are all familiar with the glorious Squid Lake scene from ROTS. Perhaps one of the best pieces of dialogue from the PT. Involving the golden performer, that is, Ian Mcdiarmid. It's obvious that George Lucas put a lot of effort into perfecting that scene:

Perhaps, there was more effort than first meets the eye.

Hidden imagery resides ominously within the performance. The spherical set up represents an egg with what looks like sperm inside, symbolising fertilisation and life. This occurs during the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise. This is expanded upon here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/rots-opera-scene-new-observation.50039271/

However, there appears to be more to Squid Lake than this. Upon closer inspection there does appear to be an array of demonic, twisted faces of a Gungun. The face appears multiple times and is far too clear to pass off as coincidence: http://i.imgur.com/9o62aRk.png. We must remember this whole scene was created via CGI, it would be strange if this wasn't deliberate.

I'm not a supporter of the Darth Binks theory but I do think George Lucas was trying to portray something deeper. The evidence is still interesting, nonetheless.

Ezon Pin and Pyrogenic like this.
  2. Pyrogenic

Pyrogenic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2006
    [​IMG]
    Anakin, come closer. I have good news.​
    [​IMG]

Darth Formidious and Ezon Pin like this.
  3. HaloWithStyle

HaloWithStyle Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2015
  4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I think this is a major stretch. Discuss in the "what if" thread if you wish to continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.