main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Darth-Bubbas reviews on life...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Bubba, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I love all the W&G shorts, and Chicken Run too! BeSo has never seen any of them and was not getting the ads...I'll have to find rentals somewhere. I'd love to see this! But I never seem to go to the movies. :_|

2. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    In Closing, before I lock my thread, please see summary:

all the movies and TV I like are the best, all the movies and TV others like,
    are a far cry. (especially DH's) My food is best, and I choose only the best heavy metal concerts.

To recap this 500 post thread...

the following are great: I will throw in numerous categories, mostly non-related...

Cafe Bizou, Morton's, Ruth Chrisses, all Sushi places, Simpsons, Lost, American Dad, Family Guy, (old) Alias, CSI,. Survivor, Motley Crue, Kiss, (OK, Duran Duran)
    Islands Mushroom burgers, St. Elmos Steak House, all good Single Malt scotches, and all Roller skating, Howl at the Moon, Gaucho Village- and all Brazilian Steak Houses, Flemmings, all parts of Scotland, Bagpipes, and Hamburgers at Hard Rock Cafe, X-Files, the South of Spain, Doughnuts.... are all great things. Let us not forget Boston Market (only when eating with JediRacer) and Hooters (only in Indianapolis) with SR are cool too. And, that Burger place in Indianapolis was also cool. (DH , JB remember?) And from my good friends opinions, Shulas is cool too. (but I do not know from first hand knowledge) (Yes, I am still pissed) How can I forget, the first cool thing I wrote about... Lawry's. Lawry's always Rocks, as does his step sister, Tam O'Shanterns.

Things that are Bad: Chevy's in Glendale and people who are late, and people who cross over the carpool lane double yellow lines.

My reviews, by Darth-Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.