main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Darth Chico The Lowrider

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Darth Chico The Lowrider thanks the group for coming over, and staying until 4 a.m.8-} , it was a lot of fun. We wish Josh and Tarrah, and Barry and Bette could have made it, but it is quite understandable...there was something strange in the neighborhood(or on main street?). How was watching Ghostbusters on the big screen by the way?

Work calls, then sleep calls, then stick fighting calls.

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Not "stick fighting", Wookiee Wacking.

The movie was great. A few too many children in attendence, but otherwise very good.

3. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Thanks Jerry & Liz for having us over. Maybe one of these days during a "Movie Night" we might actually watch a movie. [face_laugh]

I had fun playing the DvD version of Trivial Pursuit. Even though I didn't do that great. [face_whistling]

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    darth and liz, i humbly prostrate myself before you and beg your forgiveness for my bad manners. i was too tired and headachey last night to post a proper thank you for your hospitality. you have a lovely apartment which was stunningly clean, and i am gloomily coming to the conclusion that i must be the only utter slob in the group...

anyhow, it was fun hangin' wit' you, homes. odelay vato and all that good stuff. :cool:

5. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    well cheryl, "the emperor is not as forgiving as i am," so i'll let you slide :) . "stunningly clean" in the face of sudden company. aka, the cleanest it's probably been all summer ;). and thanks for letting me borrow those movies. speaking of, i was sort of hoping Mr. and Mrs. Himself would leave behind the Inu-yasha set...

thanks, everyone, for coming, and you're totally welcome here again anytime. seriously, i had so much fun. and you're all so much cleaner than the people who usually come over, which is rather refreshing. you actually put your trash in the trash can :D .

i seem to be using a lot of faces this morning... er... afternoon. i think i'll throw in some lesser used ones just for kicks.

]-} [face_alien_1] [face_sick] [face_pig] [face_clown]

i'll see you all soon at the Grievous Beating. [face_coffee]

6. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I'm sorry that Josh and I couldnt make it as well.

Also as for Cheryl being the only messy one in the group YEAH RIGHT lol you've seen my place.

And last but not least would someone tell me what me what in the galaxy darth chico is? (or which lowrider it is)

7. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I have a darth vader helmet on our dinner table, and my daughter was playing with it for a while. She put it back on the table and the way it was sitting, the top part of the helmet was slanted down, low on the eyes of the helmet, which made it look like it would look if maybe Cheech was darth vader, like a cholo or something, so we named my helmet "Darth Chico The Lowrider"

8. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Ah thanks for the insight that was driving me crazy lol.

9. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    That's right homie, I come from the Death Star...East Side. Orale!

10. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Well Liz about the Inu-Yasha, wasn't it about 4:30 in the morning. I think it is naturally forgiven. Never the less I will bring them to the meeting. And how is the littlest Skywalker? or toad or, what the hell is that kid's real name.

11. Yodie_Toadie

Yodie_Toadie Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2005
    Tell you my real name I will, Ariel it is. Good, I am doing. To Disneyland, we must swim.

12. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    >>That's right homie, I come from the Death Star...East Side. Orale!

uh-oh, sounds like vato's getting some dental hygiene ay. or someting else...

pretty risque for Star Wars geeks [face_shame_on_you] .

anyhow, coolio on the inuyasha dvds. and you don't have to bring them all at once, i could just borrow the first one or two, etc.

13. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    well the first season is kinda a set as im sure you figured out how are you enjoying them ? have you seen ant of them yet? on a series like this you need to moderte yourself ask emperors hand or darth tater about that!

14. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    actually, we haven't had a chance to start it yet, i think that's what we're going to do in just a minute. though toad fell asleep early tonight (whoops... i might have given away something about the true author of her "posts") and i think she wanted to "watch" it too.

how's the foo dog?? male, because it's on a ball. females would have a baby instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.