main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Darth Cyrina announces her arrival!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Cyrina, May 1, 2016.

1. Darth Cyrina

Darth Cyrina Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2016
    Moving swiftly under the cover of darkness, Cyrina prepares to strike- oh great, I'm doing it again! Sorry about that :D. Anyway, hi! I'm know as Darth Cyrina in the Star Wars community, but if you want you can call me Cyrina. I'm an avid Star Wars fan who is a die hard Sith. Ask me to recite the Sith Code, or the Ruke of Two, and I'll do it word for word. Need a history of the Sith, I'm your girl. I'm also an avid role player, hence the little story in the beginning. I am also a self taught lightsaber duelist, though I pale in comparison to the pros. I use twin lightsabers, with a shorter hilt than normal, when touched together they form a saberstaff. I also play competive smash bros and do archery on the side. Yeah I'm very busy. Is there a way to edit the little subtitle under your name? Because I'm no Jedi

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cyrina - very lovely name there. ;) Cool thing with the double lightsaber. There are RP (roleplaying) games/forums and also fanfiction, for the OT and everything before and after. :D

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello Darth Cyrina welcome to the community. :) I hope you'll have fun here.

You cannot edit the title under your name, these are the Jedi Council Forums after all. ;) Some of us are indeed Sith and we just deal with the titles. [face_laugh]

Darth Dreadwar and Skiara like this.
  4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    As WarmNyota_SweetAyesha pointed out, we do have an Role Playing Forum but, there are also specific Fan Clubs that link up with threads in the RPF.

Given your preference towards the darkside I can recommend that you look at the Knights of Darkness in the Star Wars Community Forum and the Sith Empire in the Expanded Universe Community Forum, these two Fan Clubs are linked to the New Sith Trials in the Role Playing Forum.

We're also always looking for new players.

If you have any questions or would like some help finding a different game, something that's a little different from what I just offered, tag me here, I'm always ready to help.

Side note, I more or less taught myself lightsaber dueling, two lightsabers as well but, I decided to be a jedi. Haven't picked up a blade in years though, a lot rusty.

Hope to see you around.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Darth Cyrina! :)

Your question got answered already, so I suggest to get help at the threads linked above by galactic-vagabond422, so you can learn how to use your jedi title in a usful way. ;)
    (Can't believe that I'm giving advices to a sith... :eek: [face_worried])

Enjoy your stay! :)

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Sith aren't that bad Skiara ;) [face_laugh]

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I heard they had cookies... at least... :p

Lady Belligerent and all other siths around

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome, Darth Cyrina.

Great entrance. :)

Maybe my Saber Guard will encounter your Sith in a roleplay, sometime.

If you can channel your role-play into being a pilot, I already have a game for you, otherwise, galactic-vagabond422 above, can be some great help to you.

9. Darth Cyrina

Darth Cyrina Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2016
    Thanks a lot for all your help. Sorry about vanishing into thin air, I had 3 Smash tournaments this week, so when I wasn't at one, I was glued to my Wii U practicing. galactic-vagabond422, thanks for the links. I am slightly confused about how to join The New Sith Trials, however. Do you fill out that character sheet and then PM it to a GM? Also, if I got approved, do you just post it in the thread? I really don't want to disrupt the flow of the story however, so help would be awesome

10. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Darth Cyrina - I'm passing along your interest in the Trails. You should be getting a message. :)

11. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Cyrina, if you would like to join the New Sith Trials, follow this link:

The New Sith Trials
    http://boards.theforce.net/index.php?threads/The-New-Sith-Trials.50038164/

Read the opening post and ensure that you understand the requirements and expectations. There is a template for a character sheet within the first post of that thread, which is essentially a worksheet for creating your character. Fill this out, and private message it to myself, Sinrebirth, and Darth Dreadwar for approval. If changes need to be made we will work with you.

12. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Darth Cyrina the above is also true of most other RPs, the GM is generally the thread starter and they should have a blank Character Sheet for their game in the opening post as well as any special rules (like limits on force users).

And yes most games require that you PM the GM with your Character Sheet for approval. After that you post it in the RP thread, don't worry about breaking the flow, I'm sure the other players will be glad to see a new person joining them.

Skiara and Lady Belligerent like this.