main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Darth Dew

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Cow_Girl, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    7-11's newest grab at the ROTS excitment is a Darth Vader slurpie, that if you don't mind paying extra comes in a really fun ROTS cup with an cover shaped like Vaders Helmet.

I purposely stopped at store on my way home to try this, and my verdict is that Darth Vader tastes like blueberry...and its very sugary! :)

Disappointingly, Its not a black slurpy, Its blue/purple and kind of tastes like cough syrup until you desenstatize yourself to the flavor, then its not so bad.

So I was just curious if anyone else had the chance to sample this "tasty" drink :p

2. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I have all 4 cups.

I thought it tasted like grape, actually.

3. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    I've had it three times (2 lenticular cups and yoda's head) and I'd go with the grape flavor assumption too, since the Pitch Black Mountain Dew is supposed to be grape falvored. It definately looses some of it's flavor in the slushy mode, but it's still good :)

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I didn't mind too much that it didn't taste alot like Mountain Dew, Since I am not really a fan of it. I just tried it to say that I had :)

Though I proably would get it again...

5. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Hehe, I got one as well. I got the one with Anakin and Obi on it. I like that it's holographic. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.