main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Darth Dude's Episode III Script [SPOILER HEAVY] *updated 3/01*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by --Darth_Dude--, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Great post as usual. Your description of Obi-wan vs the Droid Henchmen was perfect. It was specific enough so that I could actually *see* all of Obi-wan's movments in my mind. If I didn't know any better, the battle scenes could have come from one of the Clone Wars cartoons, or even George Lucas himself!

2. --Darth_Dude--

--Darth_Dude-- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2004
    thx guys! I'm almost done with a new part, so that'll be up later today, stay tuned! :)

3. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    Okeday looking forward to it.

4. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    ok it's not much but it's something... sorry for the long wait...

-----------------

KASHYYYK FOREST, EXT.

We see an incredibly dense forest with the great WROSHYYR trees standing over hundreds of meters tall. There is obviously a war going on as explosions rock the landscape. Two IMPERIAL GUNSHIPS fly overhead into the forest, launching several missiles. We also see CORPORATE ALLIANCE TANK DROIDS rumble through the dense forests of KASHYYYK. Using their heavy cannons, they blow up IMPERIAL HARDWARE all over the place.

CUT TO YODA standing on a command platform overlooking the planet as AT-AT's and prototype AT-ST's make way for the STORMTROOPERS to follow. The battle is a big concentration of heavy machinery. A HOLOGRAM of MACE WINDU appears in front of YODA.

MACE WINDU: Master Yoda, we've got a state of emergency here at the capital. Palpatine has declared himself Emperor and has effectively turned the Republic into an Empire. He claims the Jedi are the Empire's enemies. Strangely enough, the majority of the Senators agreed to this.

YODA: In control of the Senate, Darth Sidious is. I see now, what Dooku meant.

MACE WINDU: Do you think Palpatine is the Dark Lord of the Sith?

YODA: Darth Sidious, Palpatine is. Deceived, the Jedi have been.

MACE WINDU: If that is the case, then the Jedi are doomed. We are not strong enough to defend the Temple should that time come.

YODA: What of Master Kenobi?

MACE WINDU: He is on his way back to the capital together with the Imperial forces. Senator Organa has already requested a meeting with him. Senator Amidala, Senator Mothma, and he himself are the main opponents of Palpatine's Empire.

YODA: Return to the Capital, I will aswell. Confront the Dark Lord of the Sith, I must.

YODA turns to a STORMTROOPER OFFICER.

YODA: Commander, get me a ship.

STORMTROOPER: Yes sir.

We camera pans down on the forest of KASHYYYK. The Jedi KI-ADI-MUNDI and PLO-KOON can be seen leading squads of STORMTROOPERS into battle, not realising what YODA has just discovered.

PALPATINE'S OFFICE, INT.

PALPATINE enters his office with ANAKIN following in his tracks. PALPATINE walks towards his desk and activates the holographic communicator. General Tarkin appears.

PALPATINE: General Tarkin, you may give the order.

TARKIN: What of the Utapauan strikeforce my Lord? General Kenobi is travelling back to Coruscant along with them.

PALPATINE: Master Skywalker will deal with him personally.

TARKIN: Yes my lord.

KASHYYYK FOREST, EXT.

YODA moves towards his transport when suddenly the STORMTROOPERS stands still. They appear to be thinking for a moment. YODA looks suspicious. Then laser blasts fly in every direction, the JEDI are now under attack from the STORMTROOPERS. Some also turn towards YODA, but the aged Jedi Master ignites his lightsaber and skillfully deflects the bolts back at the troopers.

Then troopers start to get shot down by GREEN blaster bolts. From the darkness of the forest a WOOKIEE strike force arrives, to come to YODA's and the other Jedi's aid. Some WOOKIEES die in the progress, but the Jedi are rescued nonetheless. It is not long before there is a full scale battle going on between the STORMTROOPERS and the WOOKIEES. First it is between STORMTROOPERS and WOOKIEES only, but it is not long before the AT-ST's join the fray. Firing heavy blasts towards the WOOKIEES, the WOOKIEES install heavy cannons counter their enemy. It's a lost battle however, and the WOOKIEES are forced to retreat. YODA follows a WOOKIEE COMMANDER named CHEWBACCA back into the treep tops.

5. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    Yay! Go Chewie, go Chewie!

ARG! I'm playing The Clone Wars game. I can't pass the third mission, and it's driving me crazy so write more soon and then I'll be happy. :)

6. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    mixza, you're playing Clone Wars? I beat that game...the last level is the hardest, it took me forever! You can PM me if you want some tips...

Darth Dude: great post...but me want more!

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    dude...you are awesome

8. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    thx guys I'll be posting more soon, stay tuned for the following:

the death of windu, the yoda/sids confrontation and last but not least: the escape from coruscant

9. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    Ok guys here is more. I'm not particularly proud of how I handled this is please any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated!!

10. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    JEDI TEMPLE DOCKING BAY, EXT.

Using his own JEDI STARFIGHTER, OBI-WAN lands in the DOCKING BAYS, where MACE WINDU waits for him. OBI-WAN gets out of his cockpit and MACE starts talking.

MACE: Master Kenobi, you came just in time. Now that the Empire has officially..

OBI-WAN: Master Windu, where is Yoda?

MACE: Master Yoda is due to arrive later today. His last report came from a Wookiee village. He claimed the Stormtroopers turned on him and the other Jedi, in an attempt to eliminate them.

OBI-WAN: I remember Lama Su telling me that the clones were totally obedient, ready to take any order without question. Palpatine has turned them against us.

MACE: It is worse. Palpatine is the Dark Lord of the Sith.

OBI-WAN: Sidious?

MACE: Master Yoda came to realise this on Kashyyyk. He is on his way back to Coruscant to confront Palpatine.

OBI-WAN: There is no turning this back now. Even the death of Palpatine would change nothing. The Jedi are officially the Empire's enemy.

MACE: I fear it won't be long before the Temple comes under assault.

OBI-WAN: Who do we have to defend the Temple?

MACE: You, Master Yoda, and me. Aside from that several Jedi instructors and other recently crowned Jedi Knights. Nothing to stand against Palpatine and Anakin.

OBI-WAN is shocked to his former PADAWAN's name.

OBI-WAN: Anakin?! Does he know Palpatine is the Dark Lord of the Sith?

MACE: I don't think so, but Palpatine has pitted him against us. During the debate yesterday he claimed Anakin no longer held any allegiance to the Jedi Order.

OBI-WAN: I can't believe this... there must be some way we can bring him back?

MACE: We will try Master Kenobi. Only he can bring balance to the Force. If he is lost to us, the Jedi are doomed.

ACCLAMATOR CRUISER BRIDGE, INT.

We see GENERAL TARKIN standing on the bridge overlooking CORUSCANT. One of his officers calls for him.

OFFICER: General Tarkin, we're picking up a vessel heading en route to the planet.

Tarkin activates the HOLOGRAPHIC RECEIVER on the bridge, and contacts PALPATINE.

TARKIN: My Lord, we have a vessel inbound for Coruscant. Shall we take it down?

PALPATINE senses YODA on board.

PALPATINE: Let it through General.

TARKIN: As you wish my Lord.

CORUSCANT, EXT.

We see the small WOOKIEE vessel make its way past the gargantuan ACCLAMATORS, down towards the surface of CORUSCANT.

JEDI TEMPLE DOCKING BAYS, INT.

The WOOKIEE vessel lands, and YODA gets out of its cockpit.

YODA'S QUARTERS, INT.

YODA sits on his chair. MACE and OBI-WAN stand next to the window, as they did in ATTACK OF THE CLONES.

YODA: Blind, the Jedi are, if the Dark Lord of the Sith we could not see.

OBI-WAN: My former Padawan is with him.

YODA: Yes, yes. Fallen to the Dark Side, Anakin has.

MACE: Completely? Obi-Wan and I do not suspect that he is aware of Palpatine's Sith status.

YODA: Aware or not, follow Palpatine Anakin will.

OBI-WAN: I think we should try to bring him back.

MACE: I am expecting him to lead the assault on the Jedi Temple. Perhaps I can talk some sense into him.

OBI-WAN: With all due respect Master, but I believe it is best that I..

YODA: Do this, Master Windu must. Hate, anger, overtaken Anakin they have. If you he sees, grow stronger these emotions will.

MACE: And what of Senator Amidala, Senator Organa, and Senator Mothma? They have waited for Obi-Wan to arrive on Senator Organa's request. They intend on leaving the capital. Perhaps we should join them too?

YODA: Yes, yes. Flee the capital, we must aswell. Dock at our docking bays, Senator Organa's blockade runner can. If fail to take Anakin with us, we do, then flee quickly we can.

OBI-WAN: And what of Palpatine? Will you confront him?

YODA: Dangerous to leave the Temple it is. Unless Palpatine comes here aswell, take place our confrontation will not.

JEDI COUNCIL PRIVATE ARCHIVES, INT.

OBI-WAN and YODA walk through a section of the JEDI TEMPLE not seen before. These are the PRIVATE ARCHIVES, where the Jedi's most personal and dange

11. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Uh-oh.
    I have a bad feeling about this...
    heehee. I couldn't resist. Great post.

12. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    Ditto.

13. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    Nice wonder what Anakins gonna do

14. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    here comes more guys... by now ive found out that this script probably wont resemble the movie much in the order in which the events take place but I hope that doesnt bother anyone...

-----------

JEDI TEMPLE ENTRANCE, INT.

The gigantic JEDI TEMPLE DOOR opens, and backed by a setting sun, a cloaked figure walks in. A JEDI GUARD realises all too well that this aint good and blocks the cloaked figures path. The cloaked figure lifts his hood down, to reveal ANAKIN SKYWALKER. He chokes the JEDI and proceeds inside. Through the opening of the door we see TROOP TRANSPORTS land and hundreds of STORMTROOPERS make their way inside the temple.

JEDI TEMPLE MAIN HALL, INT.

We see ANAKIN ahead of the troopers marching in. Platoons of STORMTROOPERS split off to the left and right going into several chambers. BLASTER SHOTS are heard all over the place and we hear screams lightsabers igniting and of people dying. All the windows of the TEMPLE are shaded, and the hall is ill-lit. It is a dark and depressing athmosphere.

ANAKIN looks up the main stairs, and sees MACE WINDU standing alone, waiting for ANAKIN to begin talking. TROOPERS lign up on balconies and staircases, and aim at MACE, ready to fire.
    Everybody is silent, and all that is heard is heavy breathing on ANAKIN's part, while PALPATINE stands downstairs, waiting for the action to begin.

MACE: Anakin. Don't do this. Don't throw everything you stand for away.

ANAKIN: What did I stand for Jedi? Who was I, to begin with? You've taken a young boy and turned him into your instrument.

MACE: Anakin, there is something you must know! Palpatine is not who he...

A loud cackling is heard. PALPATINE is laughing.

PALPATINE: Is not who he claims to be. No, Master Windu, Anakin is well aware of who I am.

ANAKIN: Lord Sidious has freed me, Jedi. Freed me from your shackles.

MACE WINDU is stunned to hear that ANAKIN already knows of PALPATINE'S true identity.

MACE: Surely you must see that Darth Sidious is of the Sith. He is the Dark side of the Force.

ANAKIN: Does it matter? The Sith haven't betrayed me. They don't bury me under rusted principles and useless rules. The Dark Side is stronger than you know. It is not something to be feared.

ANAKIN draws his lightsaber as he stands on the bottom of the stairs. MACE, who stands on top of the stairs, does the same thing.

MACE: You don't have to do this Anakin.

ANAKIN: I choose to do this. You Jedi always made the choices for me, but now I make them myself.

ANAKIN runs up the stairs towards MACE, as the JEDI MASTER stands ready to defend. When ANAKIN lands the first blow, his eyes are filled with hate. MACE defends himself against ANAKIN's carefully placed attacks. The clashing sabers light the hallway millisecond after millisecond, the voiceless audience of white-suited terror watching as the duel progresses.

ANAKIN continues to hack away at MACE WINDU, but the Jedi Master is not easily intimidated. As MACE finds a gap in ANAKIN's attacks, he throws ANAKIN on the defensive side and forces the rogue Jedi down the stairs. ANAKIN then thrusts his saber upwards as he stands below MACE on the staircase and MACE jumps up ontop of a pillar using the Force. Just as he thinks he bought himself some time to rethink his strategy, ANAKIN uses his saber to bring the pillar crashing down. MACE WINDU lands seamlessly on the ground and the battle continues. Then MACE kicks ANAKIN in the stomach and sends him falling to the floor.

This only fuels ANAKIN's anger and jumps up and sends his saber crashing down on MACE's head with an immensely powerful overhead leap. MACE barely has time to deflect it. ANAKIN is coming very close to victory now. ANAKIN then stabs forward with his saberand as MACE tries to block it, ANAKIN pushes MACE's saber side. ANAKIN cuts off MACE's hand and the Jedi Master screams in agony. As he then looks ANAKIN straight in the eye, ANAKIN decapitates him with a furious blow. MACE WINDU IS DEAD.

15. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Whoa! Where's everybody at?
    Great post!

UP!

16. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    Im here to bad Mace had to die

17. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    yeah well thats what the spoilers are saying :p

and yeah where is everybody at? there seems to be a big lack of interest for my script... ah well..

18. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    I'm here. I've just been a bit busy.

//ANAKIN: Does it matter? The Sith haven't betrayed me. They don't bury me under rusted principles and useless rules. The Dark Side is stronger than you know. It is not something to be feared.//

That's a really good line. Sounds like something Vader would say, but still slightly Anakin... does that make sense?

19. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    Yes, it does actually... thx mixza that kinda gives me an idea on upcoming anakin dialogue :)

One thing I like about it is how it shows Anakin thinking that the dark side has given him freedom... when in ROTJ he sees the truth and says "You don't know the power of the Dark Side, I must obey my Master."

20. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
  21. --Darth_Dude--

Jan 6, 2004
    yeah sorry guys I'm rather busy at the mo' I wish I could post more cos I really want the Duel soon... I'll try to have more as soon as possible

22. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002

this is a convincing portrayal of the aspects that put the reveile of characters,culture,and afinities(combat too)for what should be a classic neo-hollywood version of episode III

i enjoy having Yoda expressed as a character,fighting and doing that reverse word style

one critique,is that Palpitine,and Anakin may have harsher more disassembled words spoken to eachother,making the movie style look as though the characters are being 'expressedly' involved while the real world viewer thinks the auspicious dark side is taking a play into action

23. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    That's one of my favorite Vader lines from the movie. I have a list somewhere... I think that one is number 5, or something. Anyway, post more soon, please! :)

24. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    This needs an UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.