main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bay City, MI Darth Heathen Sport's Corner

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Heathen, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    From Fox sports -
    Bulls-Pistons Preview
    The last time the Chicago Bulls won a season series from the Detroit Pistons, Michael Jordan was leading the Bulls to their sixth NBA championship in eight years. Chicago will try to match that feat Wednesday when it visits its Central Division rivals for the final time this season. The Bulls are 6-28 against the Pistons - holders of the best record in the Central and the Eastern Conference - since winning three of four contests in the 1997-98 season.

Deee-troit Basketball

2. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    today i saw an old guy picking cans up at the side of the road.
    he was wearing a bulls jacket from the 90s.
    it was silky.
    the bulls wan.
    crap.

3. Darth_Heathen

Darth_Heathen Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2006
    Ihad a dream last night that the Chicago Bulls and I traveled the universe in search of zany adventures.

I heard tha a.i. and melo don't get along becuase of conflicting views on Iraq. A.i thinks that we never should have gone while Melo is all about the bitches and sucker punching people. But both agree that cornrows look mighty fine.

4. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
  5. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    Man, I hope everything all the eastern confernce teams stay where there at right now.so that the cavs and heat go at it in the first round.

Is it me or is flip saunders trying to grow a mullet?? his hairstyle is like out of some bad 80's cop movie. I dont know.but lately i been hearing some bad rumors about mr. big shot being opening to the idea of leaving the pistons.

6. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Don't you start with this free agency Mr Big Shot junk too, HEATHEN!!! I won't stand for it. Now, drop and give me 4 twenty!

7. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    :eek: that's like 80!

8. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    It seems like were all a little upset from the last guy(Ben) who left Detroit. I'm just saying, thats all. but I also hear that we might be getting KG or J-rich.but enough of that...........

Pistons will roll indiana in the first round............
    and Don Imus will find a new job as the owner of a barber shop called nappy cutz.

Plus I hope the cavs and heat tear each other apart in the first round. and if we play chicago in the eastern finals, it would renew a rivalary.

9. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    OK maybe it be Orlando. Now we just wait till saturday. Since there's nothing going on except for baseball and hillbilly car racing.

How did Kim Duncan get a referee suspended?? it that like a first or what?? That would never happen in Detroit.....

My NBA Scrub of this Post: Tree Rollins

10. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    i saw that game.
    well i didn't see the ref get suspended, but he did eject tim duncan with a second technical when he was sitting on the bench. i think that's a bit much, i mean, he is ol' poker-face after all.

11. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Crawford and Stern are like "V" and Chancellor Adam Sutler. They effing HATE each other and have had vendettas for years. It all came to a head during that game. TD just gave them the opening to really get the ball rolling.

12. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    I dont know about anyone else but this past weekend playoff games were pretty surprising to watch. my favorite games were when Team Cornrow beat San Antonio and Golden State beat Dallas.Also, i liked how Chicago took care of Miami, nice. Pistons are meeting there expections so far. I thinking and hoping for a sweep.

13. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    I don't know about the Pistons doing what they were supposed to... As far as pulling away with the W, yeah. As far as letting it even be a somewhat close game, no! rip and chauncey can each DESTROY Jameer Nelson or Keyon Dooling, and between all the big man fouls to give against the sorry ass freethrow shooting of the Minataur(howard), they should have blown them out of the water. look for a 20 piecing tonight.

14. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    20 piece McNuggets.

15. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    you always gotta protect the mcnuggitz!

16. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Buzzer beaters all night for the Pistons yesterday. Too bad Grant Hill didn't show up for the Magic. He's their only hope to even take one game from Detroit this round. they've got their role players, including Hill, but for them to have any kind of success, Hill has to play like his former, and now occasional, superstar self for 40 minutes. Dwight Howard is completely out of his league here. Pistons have too many big men and different looks to throw at him during the game. He can't adjust that well, yet. Detroit's just too balanced and poised. Detroit's experience counts for a lot, and Orlando has too many holes in their game. I'm thinking it's just about time to pull the brooms out of the closet. This one's as good as swept!

17. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    not to mention that the pistons are now packin' the new and improved chris webber 2099.

18. JediHutt

JediHutt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    I believe the word I used to describe the Bulls this year was "Interesting," the fact that they took out Miami in round one with a sweep "Priceless."

19. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    box of popcorn:

$4.99

20. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    box of hotdogs $1,000

21. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    mark cuban's face last night:

priceless

22. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Mark Cuban is a lot like this guy

[image=http://www.samurai-sam.com/blog/btilc1.jpg]

23. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    I always thought that Mark Cuban looked like the guy who played johnny cash.Baron Davis is a beast What is up with the warriors!?!?!? its like when they got into the playoff they forgot to tell them they were the eight seed. Team Cornrow has been very disappointing against the spurs.

is that picture from Big trouble in little china?? sweet movie.

party this saturday for the de la hoya fight
    there will be a Wii
    big screen tv
    and boxing and food,etc

so anyone who's interested, just let me know

24. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Heathen! I am certainly interested. I get off work from Friday afternoon through the next Sunday. Free time will be my prevailing asset.

25. JediHutt

JediHutt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    My old Friend Andrew Cauforey is baskeball fan #1. He like Blazerses for reason of locale. Read what he post, NBA playoffs for subject.

Detriot 4 - Orlando 0

I can still feel the hurt Orlando gave me in December when they put the hurt on my Blazers. Watching Detriot dismantle them was a bit like watching a school bully get beaten up by a back of girls. As Borat said, "Grrreat success...!!!"

Cleveland 4 - Washington 0

The Wizards, without their two stars, were swept by The Cavaliers! This series held no one's attention, including the fans of both teams. It was as boring as a sweep can b! Not even the play of Lebron James made this series fun.

New Jersey 3 - Toronto 1

Toronto may have coach of the year, but they lost their two Spanish rookies, and they don't have enough defense to stop the hungry and battle scared Nets. Jason Kidd and Vince Carter are thinking they can contend for the title in the East, and hopefully they will put Toronto out of all of our misery b-4 the day is done!! (They play 2-nite...) Personally, I'd love 2 c NJ take out Cleveland, Chicago, or Detriot.

Chicago 4 -Miami 0

Shaq is just a big, fat, lazy bum. He makes 100 million dollars to dress bad and play boring basketball games. The Miami Heat are the WORST champions EVER. Period. They did not deserve the title, they do not deserve the whistles the refs give them, and they do not deserve to have games televised nationally. What more can I say? Chicago beat them by 40 6 months ago 2 start the season, and they continued where they left off. The Chicago-Detriot series is going to be some of the best basketball of the playoffs...so don't miss!

Phoenix 3 - Lakers 1

Everything I said about Shaq and Miami can be attributed or reapplied to the Los Angeles Lakers. Last year they had some spark in the playoffs, but this year they remind me of a bad Kevin Smith movie (there are so many of those, too!) Phoenix is red hot, and I believe they are beyond capable of taking the West.

San Antonio 3 - Denver 1

This is as sad of a series as I have ever seen. San Antonio is just full of willy veterans who know how to play basketaball. Denver is the same as they have ever been...just a bunch of upstart thugs who show boat for the lime light. Personally, after their little debacle in New York this year...I think they deserve to get swept. But not by The Spurs. Can N-E-1 stop San Antonio??? Hello? Anyone?? (Phoenix...please respond...)

Houston 3 - Utah 2

Finally! A little competition in the playoffs! The home team has one every game, with game 5 being 1 of the best in the 2007 season! It had everything! As much as I like Jerry Sloan and wish him success...every time I see Dikembe Mutombo pump his fist in victory it brings a little warmth to my otherwise very unhappy life!! His block in game 1 (followed by his usual Dike-shake...) was the move of a man in his twenties possessed by passion. Go Mutombo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden State 3 - Dallas 1

What can I say? Golden State has Dallas' own coach. They have bean Dallas 6 out of the last 7. They snapped Dallas' 17 game win streak this season! They dominated at home...including pulling late game heroics to win game 4. Is Dallas in trouble??? Not yet. If Dallas wins game 5 EVERYTHING goes back to Golden State being able to close out the series. Dallas may be a wounded animal in a cage, but those are the most dangerous. Look 4 a Dallas victory in game 5...and c how G.S responds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.