main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Darth Malgus or Darth Sidious?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Deukalion, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deukalion

Deukalion Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2015
    In a battle between these two masters of the force, who would win?

Darth Malgus is the new emperor of the Old Empire in Star Wars: The Old Republic, while Darth Sidious is the emperor of the New Empire in epidsodes III-VI.

If the two were to magically meet, who would win?

2. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    I think there's a ___VS___ thread in the community, I believe, where this would do better.

These are not arguments not easy to make. Both have their pros and cons. I'll go with Sidious cause he obviously has the patience and manipulation it takes to win mostly any fight.

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn likes this.
  3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    non canon.... lol. i had to.

_Sublime_Skywalker_ and Alexrd like this.
  4. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Indeed, this would probably work better as an addition to the Versus thread in SWCommunity. Locking.

Deukalion, sorry, but just for future reference, the Saga forum tries to focus a bit more on the six-film side of things than EU or now-Canon material. Additionally, it tries to be a bit more in-depth in its discussion (though admittedly this is not always lived up to). "Versus" stuff probably would work well in SW Community, and any additional threads focusing on EU/non-film content (for example, a thread about Malgus himself) would probably best fit into the Literature forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.