main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Darth Maul is Snake Eyes!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cephas, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Ray Park is going to play Snake Eyes in the upcoming GI Joe movie!

This is actually awesome casting! Snake Eyes is supposed to be a Ninja Master (Ray has proven he has th emoves) *and* Snake Eyes became mute after an accident in Vietnam. Which means we won't have to hear his high-pitched voice at all! Snake Eyes is the most famous of all GI Joes ever! This is a really big role for him and means a lot for Joe fans! Also, his face scarred after the same tracer bullet accident in 'Nam horribly disfiguring his face. Snake Eyes wears a rubber mask when he doesn't wear his commando mask, so while we may be seeing Ray's real face from time to time, it'll be a "mask".

Seriously, this is going to be a great film if they keep up this kind of casting! Maybe they'll go all out and get Jet Li to play as Stormshadow, Snake Eyes' ninja blood-brother who was black-mailed to work for the terrorist organization: Cobra!

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah we just had Ray Park at the I-CON convention here on Long Island and he said he is flying back to LA tonight for a MOnday call to resume filming. He is so psyched about the role. --Billy

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That very cool.

I'd like to know...

Does anyone else thinks it kinda funny how almost EVERY role Ray has, he never seems to talk? lol!!

You'd think he was like some kind of hot chic. You know great to look at, cool and everything. Than they open the mouth and have a voice that could kill a chicken. lol

I mean realy, I've talk to Ray personally and he seem to talk very well. He has a nice voice so to say? lol ... Can't anyone out there in movie land let the man speak? lol

Later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.