main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Maul

Discussion in 'Literature' started by InternalPlague, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InternalPlague

InternalPlague Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Hey guys, I had a question. The other day I was reading the new Star Wars Insider magazine and I was reading the part of the Star Wars Visionaries thing and saw the Darth Maul from "Old Wounds", I was wondering where one might be able to secure a copy of the Visionaries book and around when did it come out?Also, who fitted Maul with the mechanical lower body? And did his horns get so long because he got older or what? If this has already been discussed then please excuse me, I didn't feel like scowering the boards in search of it, just please re-direct me there if its been discussed before. Thank ya, and have a wonderful day.

2. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    I bought it at the book store.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Visionaries is a graphic novel available at most major bookstores (online or brick-and-mortar).

There really isn't any information on how Maul got the mechanical legs or such in the story itself, which (since the story is not part of SW continuity) is the only source he's appeared in like that. And it's unlikely to get expanded upon any furher due to it's one-off "what if?" nature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.