main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Darth Maul's Clone (This is what I think you'd call a Round Robin-PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FETT-MAN, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    Right, I've seen this done before, and have always wanted to try it. It's where someone posts a paragraph or two, and leaves it for others to add what they want. It says please read because I've already posted two other fics and no one's looked at them[face_worried]. (Thinks to self... maybe I should tell people I love their stuff instead of just reading it, this place has got some good writers, oh whoops) Yes, on to the story.

We all remember the famous Darth Maul being split in two and falling down the hole on Naboo scene. But what happened after that is what we didn't see. Thus we enter the twilight zone... do do do-do, do do do-do... The torso and legs of the once feared Darth Maul hit the ground. They landed in some kind of manufacturing facility. Little three-foot creatures busily ran about, seeing that their work was completed. But one of them stumbled upon the remains of the fallen Sith.
    In his foreign language the little critter called his friends over. They all stared and pondered at what they could do. Then one of them remembered something. He pulled out a little disk and popped it into a computer. A hologram of Darth Sidious appeared.
    "Creatures of the galaxy, I am Darth Sidious. My apprentice Darth Maul and I are planning a way to build an army against those wretched droids. We are currently seeking a doner for cloning DNA."
    The little creatures understood english and realized who they had found. They quickly gathered his remains and prepared a ship for Kamino... The rest is for you guys and gals!

2. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001

Sidious staked across the window again. Once he reached the end of his long office he paused, peered thoughtfully up at the ceiling, and abruptly swerved and set off again to the other end of the room, robes flaring dramatically behind him.

On the other side of two large glass doors his secretary watched him. She bit her nails nervously thinking about the temper her boss would have once he stopped and realized that he'd worn away so much of his prize marble floor that she was unable to see his knees down.

"No, I'm sorry, Mr. President," she screeched into the communicator in a high nasally voice, "but Darth Sidious is busy." This must have been the tenth time this 'president' had called in the last twenty minuets. She went back to examing the damage she had wrecked on her nails. "My that is ssomething. A whole dead body. Sounds like you had an interesting day." She really must go in to get a mancure. Her cuticles were looking so bad it was embarising. "No, no, I don't have any clones. I'm sure your clone is very interesting."

Sidious halted as the sith lord's attuned force sences picked up the word 'clone'. Immediately he jumped out of his expensive ditch and barreled through the doors.

"A cloning volunteer? We'll take it." With that he ended the conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.