main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Darth Morhs - A New Foe (Action, Drama) Chapter One - 11-21

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Morhs, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Morhs

Darth_Morhs Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2005
    Darth Morhs: A New Foe

Theme: Action, Drama
    Characters: Darth Morhs, Unnamed Jedi
    Timeframe: 10 years after RotJ
    Disclaimer: George Lucas owns all canon characters, I own Morhs

CHAPTER ONE

The Jedi tried to concentrate on resisting whatever Morhs had created. He was the only one to know about Darth Morhs or his new creation. But he didn't know completely what it did. But he knew it wouldn't be a good one. And he knew he would be the one to test it. The door slid open, and Darth Morhs and two of his elite bodyguards, equipped with lightsabers and skills that came from Morhs himself, walked in.

"I suppose it's time for the test," the Jedi said.

"Yes," Morhs said. He smiled a cruel smile on his face. He had a small beard on the tip of his chin, and had not shaved in a few days. The aura around him was always one of fear, partially due to his angry eyes and expression he always had on his face, plus the scar on his forehead and one on his right cheek. His shoulder length hair was always covered by a black hood unless he was fighting. Most of the time you couldn't see his face, but in the light of the small room, it was an easy task.

The handcuffed Jedi walked with the three to the room. It was small, about ten feet one way and seven the other. At the end was a glass wall that separated one fourth of the room from the other part. There were some holes in the wall, and a transparent green pillar in the center. There were also three of Morhs's slaves inside the room too, pressing consoles to ready the chamber as the pillar changed shades of green.

"Ready it for mode 7," Morhs said.

"Yes, my lord," said a worker, and pressed a few more buttons as the pillar changed to a lime green.

"Step inside," Morhs ordered the Jedi. "It is ready."

"No!" the Jedi said. "I will die before I go in there!" Morhs smiled, and opened the door with the Force. Then he threw the Jedi in there, but the Jedi resisted and stayed away from the pillar, although he was in there.

"Activate secondary defenses," Morhs said. Blasters came from the holes in the walls. As a reflex, the Jedi jumped into the pillar. He cried out, but then stopped. "It feels...great!" he said.

"Good," Morhs said, "that means my creation worked. Step outside of the pillar."

"No," he said, "I want to stay here." Morhs opened the door and pulled the Jedi towards him.

"Now I will have revenge," the Jedi said, and tried to pull a lightsaber from the guard, but could not. His Force abilitied didn't work. "What..." the Jedi said. "No!" he shouted, then pulled a blaster pistol from a worker. He shot at Morhs, but in a flash the Dark Jedi's lightsaber was up. The Jedi's head and body fell lifeless to the floor.

"Dispose of him," Morhs said, and exited the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.