main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Darth Nihilus, the beginning

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Nihilus100, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Nihilus100

Darth_Nihilus100 Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2007
    Chapter One
    As he slid his icy hand on the barrell of his blaster rifle, he felt happy. It had been Kan Tuk's obssesion with weapons that had caused him to devote his life to them. At age fifth-teen Kan opened his first weapons store. The begining years were tuff as he struggled to make profit. But when the Great Sith War began, weapons were in high demand. And with no other weapon store around, Kan was reaping the benefits. It was then Kan had decided to close up shop and tour the galaxy learning how to make weapons and how to upgrade them. He studied under the great sith assain Toluk Nord, and learned much. After completing his training with Toluk, he recieved a gift from him. A ancient lightsaber. But he had never learned to use it. Now with the profits he had, Kan could now open shop on Nar Shaada, merchcant's paradise. Kan offered many off-world products that weapon collectors, like him-self, were interested in. Business was booming and life couldn't have been sweeter. As Kan was just closing up shop, he heard a knock on the door. It had been raining so Kan wondered why someone would be up and about. Kan cracked open the door to see what the customer wanted.

"I'm sorry, i'm closing now. come back tomorrow." said Kan.

"Please this will only take a minute! I am looking for Kan Tuk." said the drenched man.

"Aye, you've found him. But i must insist come back tomorrow." replied Kan.

"Are you sure you won't change your mind?" retorted the slightly angery man.

"Positive" said Kan, as he slammed the door.

"Your choice!" mumbled said the stranger.

Just then the stranger over powered Kan and burst threw the door! Kan, no longer a young man, was thrust to the ground. As Kan got to his knees, the man threw off his cloak revealing sith lord robes. With his perfected eligence and amazing ability, the sith lit his lightsaber and cut down kan in one swoop. The sith smirked, a sly smile forming on his lips.

"Too easy" said the sith.

The sith walked over to Kan's body and searched it. Then, he found it. A single key. The sith thought to himself, the intructions were clear: kill Kan and retrive the lightsaber. The sith walked over to the counter and unlocked the box underneth the credit register. There it was, the lightsaber. Greed over powered him there, he wanted the lightsaber for himself. Just one click to turn on the lightsaber couldn't do any harm right? Without thinking of the consquences he clicked on the lightsaber. He was relaxed to hear the satisfying sound of the SNAP HISS of the blade. The blade was of the deepest red, and the hilt.... ahh yes the hilt. A solid gold base, carved in the traditional form of the ancient sith. What prensence and power this lightsaber had! It was then that Nihilus had decided his fate. By betraying his masters Nihilus had now become an outcast. It was then that Nihilus took on the role as the Dark Lord.... Darth Nihilus.

Chapter Two
    The next few weeks for me were hell. Sleep....became irrelavent. Food was only a necessity, and nothing more. And money, HA! Oh yes, the force provided many ways to get money. I had returned to the sith temple on korriban where my fellow Lords awaited Kan's lightsaber. I went straight to the barracks, then to my chambers. As I lay in my chambers I ran through the plan . Over and over I recited the plan in head, making sure there were no flaws. The C2-50 protacol droid disturbed my mediatation.

"Dark Lord Naga Sadow awaits you my Lord Nihilus," recited the C2-50 droid.

"Show time," i said.

As I got up and dressed in my fighting robes. Not that i needed them but i pulled out several strength and adrenaline stimulants. I rolled up my left sleeve and shot them into my arm. I had no doubt overdosed.I had used 10 stimulants, enough to kill any ordinary person. But I, Darth Nihilus, am a true sith lord. I rolled down my sleeve and put on my sith mask. Then i bestowed the lightsaber on my belt and walked out of my chambers. Again I ran through the plam, each time discovering new scenarios and more consquences. As a slid my pass

2. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.