main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Darth Plagueis in IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DANNASUK, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Twist! Plagueis is a clone of Plagueis!

2. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    Original characters in the RJ Trilogy. Just as Snoke wasn't an already established character--as promised.

3. NOTJEDIMATERIAL

NOTJEDIMATERIAL Jedi Knight star 3

May 3, 2018
    I am in with violent young lunatics taking charge. Much more interesting than holding hands and crying.

Chewies_bandolier and LukeLives like this.
  4. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    The guy's hat on the left is still to this day the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in Star Wars.

FN1971 and The Legions of Lettow like this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That's because he's Colombo. He is purposefully being off-putting to throw off the people he is investigating.

6. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    If your hat looks like that for longer than four hours call a doctor.

7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    darth plagueis traveled through time, in spirit form, to a thala siren's body to spy on luke. then he just stayed there because he liked being milked.

8. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    [​IMG]

KSennia likes this.
  9. Resistance Trooper 2

Resistance Trooper 2 Jedi Padawan star 1

May 11, 2018
    Darth Plagueis would be a nice twist. Maybe he was Snoke's master?

He could tie things up nicely, bringing us all the way back to E3.

Immortiss likes this.
  10. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I can't wait for the inevitable "Darth Plagueis in the Rian Johnson trilogy" thread in a few years' time.

11. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Plagueis is the one who mind controlled Snoke and let him do all this evil stuff
    He is the "deep state" of the galaxy :p

12. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014
    Ha! You must be new here. Well first, welcome. Second off, please search Darth Plagueis on these forums! ;)

Resistance Trooper 2 likes this.
  13. Darth Geezy

Darth Geezy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2016
    I just realized that Snoke uttered the words "you were not wise enough" to Rey. That's twice now, in back-to-back movies, that the random word, "wise" has been used in a scene involving Snoke.

KSennia likes this.
  14. I_FORCE_I

I_FORCE_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2017
    [Maybe] Snoke was Plagueis master.. He [Snoke] had one other apprentice.

Resistance Trooper 2 likes this.
  15. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Snoke's first name is Perek. You will see. His head still lives. He will grow a huge beard and build himself a giant cyborg body using Mechu Deru (like Maul's made his spider legs). Snoke is NOT Plagueis, Snoke is Blackhole, Snoke is Cronal!
    [​IMG]

Yes he will have repaired his gold dressing gown. We will see him looking normal, and be thinking "wait arnt you dead?". Then he will start opening his gown and everybody will be going "Oh hell no, keep that gown closed old man", but he doesn't stop. Everyone will start to avert their eyes from the screen, when suddenly you will see his body and arms and legs extend and transform like in the picture but more Michael Bay, and suddenly you'll be going "Oh hell yeah! That's a real Star Wars villain!"

KSennia likes this.
  16. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I am probz in the minority here now...but seeing as this is the "Plagueis in IX" thread, I feel there's no more appropriate place to say this:

I still hold out the foolish and unlikely hope that somehow, some way we learn that snoke is/was Plagueis. Dissenters can criticize all they want in other threads, but here is the one place I can (presumably) say that without being attacked...As others have mentioned on here, it would be a great way to tie the saga together. I don't care about the fact that he was only talked about, I don't care that supposedly Sheev thinks he killed him, I don't even care that he was supposedly (IMO likely-and to my disappointment) killed in TLJ. I also don't hold to what LFL/Disney execs, directors or actors say. Such people have been known to straight up lie when asked, in order to conceal a secret. It's been done many times before-on many different films, so that can't be taken as gospel, above canon. Until it is confirmed otherwise in some canon material or even onscreen, I will stubbornly hold on to that last remaining dim glimmer of an idea that he is Plagueis the Wise, able to defeat death, and had returned...[face_not_talking]

Unlikely? SURE! And even if it's not true, I'm fine with that. But then again, SO many other character theories that fans ardently (and perhaps even foolishly) hold to are just as unlikely. Here's mine. And I know I'm not alone. 8-} Imagine how I will celebrate when we finally see Episode IX, if we find out I (and many others) were right all along!!!

There. I've said it. And this will be the last time, I think. Thanks for bearing with me.

How long till Episode IX????

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    KSennia and Marathonjedi77 like this.
  17. Marathonjedi77

Marathonjedi77 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2012

I feel the same as you do....Now imagine Plagueis the Wise, able to defeat death comes into contact with Luke (Gandolf the white) In an epic showdown of the force.Now I'm really in loony land lol,but one can dream.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    KSennia and DARTH_BELO like this.
  18. AplagueOnTheWise

AplagueOnTheWise Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2013
    [​IMG] Snoke in Ep. lX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I am sure in Episode 9 it will be revealed that Plagueis has a daughter. Her name is Mara Jade. She was Luke's wife and the name of their daughter is Caro!

The Regular Mustache likes this.
  20. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Snoke was not a Sith Lord, they reiterated this point many many times. Let it die.

21. williamjj666

williamjj666 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 8, 2016
    Snoke is Darth plaguies , Rey is Snokes daughter or the second chosen one like Plaguies made Anakin. Kylo marries Rey and only after that Snoke reveals Kylo is 3rd chosen one who was made when Plaguies couldn't locate where Rey ended up landing after being made which explains her being apparently abandoned. To avoid that Kylo was made in a safe location ie. a reputable family so Snoke can easily keep track. This essentially making them siblings in an ode to original trilogy.
    Eventually Luke gets pissed with all the chosen one bull**** and ends up force destroying the whole galaxy which will bring an end to the saga.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

22. ImpreciseStormtrooper

ImpreciseStormtrooper Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2016
    I thought Skynet was Facebook.

I'm so out of touch. :p

23. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    “It would have stopped any of these scenes dead cold if he had stopped and given a 30-second speech about how he’s Darth Plagueis…It doesn’t matter to Rey. If he had done that, Rey would have blinked and said, ‘Who?’ - Rian Johnson

NOTJEDIMATERIAL likes this.
  24. NOTJEDIMATERIAL

NOTJEDIMATERIAL Jedi Knight star 3

May 3, 2018
    She would not be alone in her thoughts. As much as I hate to say this many of the characters being thrown around in various threads would get the same reaction. The average fan plunking down 20 bucks to see these films isn't an expert on lore or even the novels.

Ubraniff Zalkaz likes this.
  25. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    That was only half the quote. He goes on to say that Snoke it not Darth Plagueis, which I would have liked, but the point is basically that for the film Snoke is Snoke. Snoke's history and rise to power are important, but not to the film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.