main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I will be gone the first half of next week, from Monday through Thursday most likely. I should be returned and able to post end of next week so it shouldn't cause any problems in my current games, still wanted to let everyone know.

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    just moved back to school and haven't been able to sleep the last three nights worth anything. will get updates in in the next day or so.

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Away 13th-23rd studying an Estuary in South Wales.
    I'm pretty much assuming that I won't have any net access, or if I do, I won't have time to be on it.

Sorry to everyone in Shadow War- Time's end, but the field trip is compulsory so there's nothing I can do about it
    *grumbles*

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I shall be moderately unavailable next week from the 18th to the 24th as I shall be completing my final final final exams. Three of 'em.

Commercial Property, Family Law and Professional Conduct.

Yay to me. :p

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Good luck Sinre.:)

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    O o Srorry for the double post. Well 4th of July will be coming up and I will be away July 2nd to the 7th. Won't be able to post much unless i have access to a computer for a good length of time. Not likely though.

7. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    So I am writing this from my sisters computer and I don´t know if anybody waits anywhere for me to play in any game, but I certainly would love to. Point is. I can´t. I actually am homeless 8in a good sense), as I will chang location so often over the next two years I cannot hope to find time or a connection to play games here regulary. In time I´ll try to make my way back. Some games I wouldn´t miss for anything. But for now I do my final to updates in the ToRR game and bid my farewell to you all!

Should my return never come about, I had a great time here! Thanks.

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    May you return save and sound one day, Draco. Have a good time out there. And taking over ME was my great pleasure, so do not worry.

9. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Nothing quite so disruptive as Draco's various duties, but I'm on a pseudo-vacation at the moment so I probably won't get any posts up until Monday night at the earliest.

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I will be leaving the 11th and most likely won't be able to even check online until the 16th. I'll still try and PM the respective GM's but I thought I would go ahead and get this up.

11. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    [face_laugh]

As heroic as his little trip to Japan was, I would love to have his duties, right now! [face_laugh]

Anyway, 26th of July to 15th of August +/- a few days I will be gone. No access to the internet, or at least no motivation to go looking for one. Looking for the LAST ADVENTURE OF MAN and then I am gonna FACE DEATH LIKE YOU CAN DO ONLY IN NATURE and then I . . . okay I stop reading this flyer to you. :p

I´ll be back on 15th and resume all my roles.

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    That is the most badass flier in the history of the universe.

So from July 20th to July 25th I'll be heading to San Diego for what I consider to be the best goddamn weekend of the year.

[image=http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/10/san-diego-comic-con.jpg]

As I am wont to do. My posting habit is going to be a mess because of an influx of new reading material and hardcore exhaustion, plus the inevitable wearing out of my mental facilities because of lengthy arguments about why Matt Fraction needs to stop writing Thor that I'm inevitably going to run into (Comic book authors: Srs bsns). Then right after that I'm going to be in catch-up mode with work, so that's basically a week that I'm essentially out of action. I'll still be online - it's San Diego, not the stone age - but I doubt I'll get any updates in.

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I just wanted to pop in here and mention that I will be leaving for the beach tomorrow morning for a mini-vacation. I will be gone all weekend and will return sometime Sunday evening. I'm going to take a notebook with and work on posts the old-fashioned way when I have time, so expect updates when I get back.

14. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I am off too Italy tomorrow. Expect me back in early August. I will do some limited updating for Mass Effect from my iPhone until Friday, but can´´t respone to PMs or see other games on it. So from tomorrow on you guys need to keep watch.

Claire

15. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Internet-less at the moment - provider is trying to give me the runaround, but hopefully it'll be resolved soonly. Sorry for the problems this causes you all!

16. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    I am going to a workshop, so I am busy for a few days. Will answer PMs and post when I can, but I might be somewhat limited. Lea Monde II and Summer Place should not suffer too much from it!

TGI

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Been sick and wont get to any tags until im better hopefully not too long.

18. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    May take a few days before I get a reply to those waiting, need to recharge my batteries...had a long weekend and so far long week as well.

Should have posts up in a day or two. [face_peace]

19. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Should've posted here earlier. So for some strange unknown reason I'm suddenly a lot busier.:p Outstanding TAGs probably won't get any replies until Saturday, when I can sit down and seriously write, as opposed to just quipping.

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I am moving on Wednesday, so I shall have net access limited to when I am babysitting the old house, and at work. I shall be downloading TAGs at work and typing them up at home, so it won't be too big a problem, but my ability to respond to buckets of PMs will be limited. :p

21. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    should have said something sooner, but that's just how it goes sometimes. had a short job and then my girlfriend was here (still is for a today, and maybe tomorrow a little bit) but i should be back starting tomorrow.

22. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    Occupied with moving. No internet yet, and not much time in the next week. I'll be back.

23. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Will be busy moving back in for school and getting back to normal. Give me about a week and I should be back in maximum capacity.[face_peace]

-b

24. Loocem

Loocem Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2011
    School hath begun.

I will be much less quick in my replies, instead of checking the forums umpteen times a day, I will be checking once or twice.

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Be outta town this entire weekend. Starting thursday. Should be back by Tues. Don't know if i'll have net access frequently. But may be able to check in.