Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will be gone the first half of next week, from Monday through Thursday most likely. I should be returned and able to post end of next week so it shouldn't cause any problems in my current games, still wanted to let everyone know.
  2. The Great No One Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    just moved back to school and haven't been able to sleep the last three nights worth anything. will get updates in in the next day or so.
  3. darthhelinith Jedi Master

star 5
    Away 13th-23rd studying an Estuary in South Wales.
    I'm pretty much assuming that I won't have any net access, or if I do, I won't have time to be on it.

Sorry to everyone in Shadow War- Time's end, but the field trip is compulsory so there's nothing I can do about it
    *grumbles*
  4. Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 8
    I shall be moderately unavailable next week from the 18th to the 24th as I shall be completing my final final final exams. Three of 'em.

Commercial Property, Family Law and Professional Conduct.

Yay to me. :p
  5. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
  6. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    O o Srorry for the double post. Well 4th of July will be coming up and I will be away July 2nd to the 7th. Won't be able to post much unless i have access to a computer for a good length of time. Not likely though.
  7. Sir_Draco Jedi Knight

star 4
    So I am writing this from my sisters computer and I don´t know if anybody waits anywhere for me to play in any game, but I certainly would love to. Point is. I can´t. I actually am homeless 8in a good sense), as I will chang location so often over the next two years I cannot hope to find time or a connection to play games here regulary. In time I´ll try to make my way back. Some games I wouldn´t miss for anything. But for now I do my final to updates in the ToRR game and bid my farewell to you all!

Should my return never come about, I had a great time here! Thanks.
  8. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    May you return save and sound one day, Draco. Have a good time out there. And taking over ME was my great pleasure, so do not worry.
  9. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Nothing quite so disruptive as Draco's various duties, but I'm on a pseudo-vacation at the moment so I probably won't get any posts up until Monday night at the earliest.
  10. Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will be leaving the 11th and most likely won't be able to even check online until the 16th. I'll still try and PM the respective GM's but I thought I would go ahead and get this up.
  11. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]

As heroic as his little trip to Japan was, I would love to have his duties, right now! [face_laugh]

Anyway, 26th of July to 15th of August +/- a few days I will be gone. No access to the internet, or at least no motivation to go looking for one. Looking for the LAST ADVENTURE OF MAN and then I am gonna FACE DEATH LIKE YOU CAN DO ONLY IN NATURE and then I . . . okay I stop reading this flyer to you. :p

I´ll be back on 15th and resume all my roles.
  12. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    That is the most badass flier in the history of the universe.

So from July 20th to July 25th I'll be heading to San Diego for what I consider to be the best goddamn weekend of the year.

[image=http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/10/san-diego-comic-con.jpg]

As I am wont to do. My posting habit is going to be a mess because of an influx of new reading material and hardcore exhaustion, plus the inevitable wearing out of my mental facilities because of lengthy arguments about why Matt Fraction needs to stop writing Thor that I'm inevitably going to run into (Comic book authors: Srs bsns). Then right after that I'm going to be in catch-up mode with work, so that's basically a week that I'm essentially out of action. I'll still be online - it's San Diego, not the stone age - but I doubt I'll get any updates in.
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I just wanted to pop in here and mention that I will be leaving for the beach tomorrow morning for a mini-vacation. I will be gone all weekend and will return sometime Sunday evening. I'm going to take a notebook with and work on posts the old-fashioned way when I have time, so expect updates when I get back.
  14. SirakRomar Jedi Master

star 4
    I am off too Italy tomorrow. Expect me back in early August. I will do some limited updating for Mass Effect from my iPhone until Friday, but can´´t respone to PMs or see other games on it. So from tomorrow on you guys need to keep watch.

Claire
  15. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Internet-less at the moment - provider is trying to give me the runaround, but hopefully it'll be resolved soonly. Sorry for the problems this causes you all!
  16. TheGoodImperial Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I am going to a workshop, so I am busy for a few days. Will answer PMs and post when I can, but I might be somewhat limited. Lea Monde II and Summer Place should not suffer too much from it!

TGI
  17. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    Been sick and wont get to any tags until im better hopefully not too long.
  18. Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master

star 3
    May take a few days before I get a reply to those waiting, need to recharge my batteries...had a long weekend and so far long week as well.

Should have posts up in a day or two. [face_peace]
  19. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Should've posted here earlier. So for some strange unknown reason I'm suddenly a lot busier.:p Outstanding TAGs probably won't get any replies until Saturday, when I can sit down and seriously write, as opposed to just quipping.
  20. Sinrebirth Immortal Mod-King of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 8
    I am moving on Wednesday, so I shall have net access limited to when I am babysitting the old house, and at work. I shall be downloading TAGs at work and typing them up at home, so it won't be too big a problem, but my ability to respond to buckets of PMs will be limited. :p
  21. The Great No One Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    should have said something sooner, but that's just how it goes sometimes. had a short job and then my girlfriend was here (still is for a today, and maybe tomorrow a little bit) but i should be back starting tomorrow.
  22. Hammurabi Jedi Master

star 4
    Occupied with moving. No internet yet, and not much time in the next week. I'll be back.
  23. blubeast1237 Jedi Master

star 5
    Will be busy moving back in for school and getting back to normal. Give me about a week and I should be back in maximum capacity.[face_peace]

-b
  24. Loocem Jedi Youngling

star 1
    School hath begun.

I will be much less quick in my replies, instead of checking the forums umpteen times a day, I will be checking once or twice.
  25. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    Be outta town this entire weekend. Starting thursday. Should be back by Tues. Don't know if i'll have net access frequently. But may be able to check in.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza