main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. docking_bay94

docking_bay94 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 26, 2008
    Just landed in Frankfurt yesterday, so I'm extremely jet-lagged.[face_beatup] I'll try and post soon, but until then I'll be asleep or something...

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    And another person crawling back onto the board from Germany . . .

3. docking_bay94

Jul 26, 2008
    Actually, I am American, but I'll be in Germany for the year with my dad.

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'm going to be MIA-ish for a week and a half - going to London! :D

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that I will be going away for the holiday weekend. I'm leaving early tomorrow afternoon and I won't be back until Sunday night. I'm going to try and update all my tags tonight, but if I don't get there, I will definitely get around to them once I return.

6. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Haven't vanished again, just taking alot of getting used to to the heavy course load of school right now.

Origins is still going, but may be put on a hiatus for a while.[face_thinking]

Hopefully not, but I have to see how it goes. School first and whatnot.

-b

7. docking_bay94

Jul 26, 2008
    Moved into a new housing area, so I won't have internet for a week or two. Ugh.

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I ma sailing from Stockholm to Dover and we won´t take the direct route. So expect me to be gone for the next 12 days or so . . . but when I return, I do so with a GAME . . .

9. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    I join Fin, among others. So the same goes for me.

10. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Dover? You two are coming to Britain?

11. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    My harddrive crapped out on me so I will be out until the end of the week most likely. Should be able to log in and check games, but probably won't be able to reply.

12. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Stuck in bella Italia. Worse things could happen. But not able to reply until Friday.

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I'm moving so won't be able to get to tags. Will be able to check in but that's it really until my internet is on.

14. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    My activity might be a little spotty over the next two or three days. . .

Might have internet, might not. :)

15. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    FYI to the 3 games I am in, still without a working computer at home. May be a tad bit longer yet, hopefully will be up and running soon. Thanks for the patience. :)

16. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    In one or two weeks I'll be going green, because midterms + physics GRE = no board time. Fortunately we've got two mods, but even still, be nice to each other.

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/jonah-hex-comic.jpg]

Or else. :p

17. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Just started back with lectures at University so been a very busy week.
    Will hopefully be posting with replies to outstanding tags in both MLP and Shadow War on Friday, unless something major suddenly decides to cut across the foredeck, with flintlocks in each hand and a cutlass by the side.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Two days until... I am....

back.

[face_skull]

19. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I am playing nanny for my brother for the next month. His internet is ridiculously spotty. So on top of slow boards I'm dealing with spotty internet. If I disappear from frustration I promise I will be back on Oct 25th!

I will have phone access on my ma_petite username so if you need to get ahold of me I'll at least be able to check that. In the meantime I'm copy/pasting as much as I can so I can at least work offline on the posts so hopefully I don't hold up any of the games I'm in.

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Have become unexpectedly busy. My mom's visiting, which is manageable, but my boss is also slamming me with work, and the combination of the two means I have very little time for posting. And, uh, there was the TOR beta over the weekend which didn't help.

Anyway! I will be back up to full speed soon. Soon.

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Not so much Darth Real life as Darth unreliable technology [face_frustrated]

My laptops power supply is bust which means my online time is now going to be sporadic until i can afford a new charger at the end of the month :( Will try and keep up with updates as best I can using other computers but if im slow to reply at least you know why

22. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    I might be a little late for replies in the next day or two.:(

A senior at my school was in a car accident and passed away two days ago. We?re a really small, close nit school, so I?m attending the funeral tomorrow. Today we had the viewing. Sorry again. I?ll reply for sure Friday, but I might get a post or two in tomorrow.

23. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Nearly back. Will post in everything tomorrowish.

24. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    I was so close to the edge, just there. I'm still going to be on a limited posting schedule for the next week or so, but I'm here.

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm going to be MIA-ish the next couple of days.

My area was nailed by a freak snowstorm this past Saturday and over 35,000 are out of power, including myself. I have a generator up and running at the moment, but it's not a permanent fix. The power company said that power should be restored by Friday at the latest. I'm hoping I see everyone before that, but we'll see what happens.