1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
  2. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    So, everybody laughed at me hwne I got UMTS Internet. And now look at that . . . two days internet blackout for the "ordinary guys" while Telecom resets stuff for High Speed Internet. And who can still post? ME! Meaning . . . all Geramsn in 'Hamburg not having UMTS (that is everybody except me and TSG) is out of the game at the moment, except I borrow them my pad. Whicgh I will only do if they will show up at my party tonight, which then again will lead to a blood-alcohol that makes them unable to post.

In other words . . . updates might take a few days if they´re send from Germany.
  3. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

star 4
    The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
  4. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll be AFK until the 11th, to my ME peeps I've given Saintheart permission to take control of Ty if he needs to in order to advance the situation along. Tried to get a post up before I left but to no avail. [face_peace]
  5. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Some big challenge in my job came up. Back soon. Now I need to bury myself in work ...
  6. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Double Post in DRL thread is kinda . . . worrying me.

Well, I travel to the US and I will be gone `til March. So no update to Castaways until then. But when I retrun I promise to do my best to stir things up a bit again. It has become to quiet around here if you ask me. So the things to come . . .

1. Vox Popoli - After doing Fin III I will turn my attention to other users and begin a series of player-based interviews.

2. CASTAWAYS Social Thread - Long promised in March you´ll have it . . .

3. The Multi-GM Project - This one will go up once I am back, a plan to make a game with several writers and GMs taking reigns for short "Episodes" to deliver a unique experience.
  7. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay-dokey, RL issues may derail my posting frequency over coming days.
  8. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Tests and work obligations are going to keep me from updating until Friday afternoon. 8-}
  9. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm on spring break this week, and have VERY limited Internet access. If I find the time, I might be able to squeeze in a few updates. :)
  10. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Just when I Need my Internet most ist suddenly breaks down!! Limited to my mobile access for a few days. So no big updates until I find a way to get the inet working
  11. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm currently anticipating a couple of short but involved absences: I'm volunteering at and attending a conference this coming weekend, 4/12-4/14. After that, I'm anticipating a project beginning 4/17 and ending sometime around 4/22. I'll probably be on formal leave for the duration of the latter, and it's possible I might start with the former. AFAIK Penguinator should be around at these times.
    Last edited by Ramza, Apr 7, 2013
  12. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Weird one here, I'll be around but too busy reviewing for a short take-home final to update until at least Monday. So, yes, I am aware of my outstanding tags. :p
  13. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
  14. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    My university's wifi has flagged the boards for malware, consequently, my access is almost completely cut off until they undo that, or until I start pestering university IT. In any case, I'm hoping I will only be absent for a fe days, but it could theoretically get a lot worse.

@Penguinator

The issue's been cleared up.
    Last edited by Ramza, May 13, 2013
    Penguinator likes this.
  15. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Okay, I've packed my bags, packed my room, and this could very well be the last post I make until early June. I'm receiving my degree on Friday and moving on Sunday. See you all on the flipside!
  16. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    I just went from moving in a month to moving in a week. . .I will be MIA for at least two weeks, possibly longer depending on how long it takes to resettle as I look for a job at the new location. I hopefully will be back soon, sorry for the short notice everyone. :(
  17. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm going to be more or less completely offline from the 11th through the 20th, due to final preparations for a test I need to take. Please contact @Penguinator or any online moderator in an emergency.
  18. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    Going to be AWOL for the next 5 days as I struggle to fight against DRL
  19. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    DRL still has me homeless and on the ropes, will continue lurking and looking forward to future postings I can make here.
  20. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm going to be quite thoroughly away from the 22nd until January 8th. @Penguinator will be around, so direct inquiries to him.
  21. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Roger, roger.

I am also back, and in a home. . .that is all. Oh, and do not expect me at all on the 28th.
  22. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    My job is taking a lot of time but once I get the rhythm down it'll be better, for now I'm sorry my posting has been sparse.
    Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay-dokey, thanks for letting us know.
    Bravo, Heavy Isotope and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  24. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    No problem Sithy, I miss you guys a lot. I love my job though. :) Plus dating someone new, life is nice but crazy right now. I'll post when I can. :p
    Bravo likes this.
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    I've been hit!

Will be gone for a couple weeks. Starting tomorrow.

That is all.
    Bravo likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza