main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Just a quick heads up, After finally starting and settling into my new job my work load has gone up considerably and I havent really had time to really sit and work on my posts this last week and a bit (I knew there was a downside to this working Malarky lol :p j/k) Posting may be more sporadic than usual.

Will aim to get my posts caught up with in Intervention asap, sorry for the hold up :(

Tagging Sith-I-5 and Bravo in this, just so they are aware.

2. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Bravo and Sith-I-5

So after over a month of undertaking night shifts at work due to a staff shortage, I've eventually been relieved of the shift pattern and I am FINALLY able to start returning to the boards regularly from Monday. *does a happy dance*

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [face_party]

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
  5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Howdy all!!

Taking care of some real Darth SITHY REAL stuff here...

But I should be posting by the weekend..
    *crosses fingers*

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Starting Friday I will be without internet for a couple weeks DRL. Be looking forward to a posting return!

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    On Wednesday I'm going on leave for two weeks to attend to The Single Most Important Test of My Academic Life up to This Point (TM). Peng will have the helm around these parts, as usual, and if you need upper level administrative assistance, JoinTheSchwarz and LAJ_Fett will still be around during their usual hours.

8. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    I am bumping this thread as it is the most notable accomplishment in my middle years at the RPF

Also brief apology for letting DRL distract me from RPF for several years. Thank you Darth Mickey Mouse for new Star Wars

Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    DRL attacks! I haven't been this sick in several years. No idea from whom or where I picked up this bug, but the fevers and the headaches are doing a number on me. Updates will be slow going while I battle this crappy state. Don't have the proper Debuff spell to get rid of these negative status Dots!! UGH!!! Where is Sith-I-5 's medical elf when you need him? :p

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    lol.. oh yeah, take care of yourself. There is a NASTY virus going about. My son has been coughing for 3 weeks now.

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Thanks, Ktala. Doing what I can. :)

12. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    My Drama Club's opening night for our musical "Into the Woods" is this weekend! The rehearsals are why my replies have been so sluggish lately... With this particular week though, they could last up until ten PM a few hours after school, so my appearances here will probably be a bit scarce... :eek:

While I doubt I can call this a DRL attack as the club was voluntary, but... it still is something that will be really eating my time for the week. :p

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    A quick heads up to all who need to know, I shall be MIA for a couple weeks. And unfortunately I need to pack the computer early. So beyond tablet posting this shall be my last for bit. :(

See you all on the flip side ;)

Darth_Elu and greyjedi125 like this.
  14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I hope everything goes smoothly and all turns out well my friend. Godspeed.[face_peace]

Darth_Elu likes this.
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Just an FYI, starting a new job this Monday, so there will be posting delays. Force be with you all.

16. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey all, my GMs, co-players, and those who don't know me. DRL is really hitting me hard right now, lot of changes in family life in just one weekend, so I'll try to post when I can but these events are leaving me uninspired right now. I'll read up on what I've missed soon, I just wanted to let you know why I haven't gotten back to anyone, thanks.

Relevant GMs:
    Bravo, Reynar_Tedros, spycoder9

17. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Most people who need to know this already do, but just in case I will post a reminder in here.

I'm working up at a summer camp for two months as a lifeguard. I "ship out" Saturday but I may or may not be able to get on tomorrow too. For the duration of these two months I will very rarely be able to get online as my computer will be at home. I have some off days here and there that I may be able to, but still don't count on me in any of the RPG's until July at the earliest.

Thank you.

Heavy Isotope and greyjedi125 like this.
  18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Just found out why a friend was not returning my calls yesterday. They have passed away suddenly. I will be still updating as I can, but I will be a little slower about it over the next week. Thank you.