1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    Well good, because we at AFAS miss you, Hammur!
  2. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    This is probably the best place to post this...

As I begin work, it becomes apparent that I won't be able to get to a computer four days out of seven in a week.

So...frantic updates will be arriving weekly.
  3. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    You know what I hate?

Finals week - You've got just enough school to keep you totally occupied, but not enough to make it feel worth your while. So, yeah, I'll be back on Saturday.
    [face_frustrated]
  4. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    I just learned my Boss is very ill. From Monday on I will have to do his job in addition to mine. That means I am unsure how much time I´ll have to update. Please move my characters the way you see fit, I´ll update when I have time to.
  5. slumvillage Jedi Knight

star 2
    Some of you may remember me, some may not recall. I used to be a pretty active, average role player in the forums and I still miss it to this day. However, DRL has taken a wicked toll on my activity in the forum. I've tried to get into games and even re-intergrate into some games but miserbly failed. I wish to aplogize to all the GM's and other RPers that I have disappeared on. I visit the forum every now and then, not to say much, but to check out some of the games that are going on wishing I could find the time to sign up but DRL keeps me at bay. There are excuses that I have but I'd rather not talk about why exactly DRL gets the best of me. Anyway, maybe one day I'll find a way to return to the forums and have fun with one of the games.
  6. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Who'd have thought I'd be more busy now exams are over?

DRL has me in his clutches just now, hence my irregular posting rate. I hope to launch a fightback tomorrow. AFAS, Man Cubs, Chessboard and CoR- please bear with me.
  7. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Chess was never a fast game, Winged. Take your time.

I am rather busy right now, too. I think I´ll have some updates up from time to time, but don´t expect my usual speed.
  8. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    i'm gonna be a bit... less than here for a little while. not that this has been very different the last few weeks. i'll do my best to keep up with games, but don't be surprised if i'm a little behind and such.

and yes ramza, i WILL get a post in for aria by sunday.

:snoopy
  9. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have an exam on Saturday, so I'll be completely MIA until then (as opposed to semi-MIA, as I have been for a couple of months).
  10. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

star 4
    I have announced it a few times, now my time has come. I´ll ship out. And therefore leave the boards for a few month and when I return will do so on very, very limited duty.

A post or two a week. Which I will actually do.

Which I gladly announce I will spend in TDarkLordoftheFins [/i]he Sins of the Saints that he will hopefully post soon . . . if God will´s it I´ll reprise Rufus Jameson.

I did not intended to tell it before he announced it, himself. But time left me no choice, here.

Until then, wish me good luck, RPF and I wish you amazing games!

Draco
  11. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yo, I'm about to move, have to be out by Friday, so my internet connection may be off for a couple of days after today.

I should be back sometime next week if Mr. Phone Company does his JoB.

-B-
  12. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Best of Luck with that Blu. Realtors are showing our building to potential buyers AGAIN! This is very annoying. It seems they're having difficulty selling the building and I have a REAL BAD FEELING about all of this. Don't want to be suddenly homeless. Grrr!!! :mad:

Anywho, RL really sucks right now,( presently in FOUL MOOD ), but yeah, best of luck with the move Blu, hope the phone company actually does its JOB for once, at least.

[face_peace]
  13. Kalio_Dynkos Force Ghost

star 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohE_edBCM0Q&feature=channel_page
  14. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    wisdom teeth... out in less than 12 hours now. no clue how long i'll be out. will try to pickup tags by thursday, but... *shrugs* just have to see what happens at this point.
  15. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Getting pounded by work right now. Hopefully I'll get updates up either Tuesday or Wednesday.[face_tired]
  16. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Double post, but... San Diego Comic Con is going on. Not sure how long it'll take for me to get updates up.
  17. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    *Shakes head in surprise*

What a stroke of bad luck?

The pipes in the wall of my new place have busted so, yes, I have to move again.

As of right now, I don't know the timeline for things, hence, I don't know how my posting will be. Just letting everyone know that if I randomly disappear, this is why.

-B-
  18. Seremela Jedi Knight

star 3
    That sucks, Blu. Moving is never fun IMO. I hope you hadn't unpacked too much yet.

And I'm off as well (after the dreaded packing and stuff) for two weeks of forest, lakes and blisters.

Have a good time RPing y'all!

19. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I've been procrastinating for a week, so I have tons of work to do all of a sudden. Expect more laziness from me.
  20. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    I have loads of work real life and made the mistake to initiate my finale of my own game 133 ABY - The Dark Odyssey this week. To stay fair to the players who hae dedicated themselves to my game, I´ll concentrate on it and I am hereby on reduced time for all other games or project I play in or take part in. I´ll update all of them weekly but no more.

Sorry for inconviniences caused by that.

-Fin-
  21. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    The Panzer-RPers will meet this weekend and have a great Pen&Paper game. We´ll have a lot of party, too. I am sure of that. What we won´t have is time to update. Therefore don´t expect LordTroepfchen, SirakRomar, TheSithGirly, Sir_Draco or myself to post or answer PMs. We´re in a galaxy far, far away. Until Tuesday. :D
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    I only have two more weeks of work - eight shifts.

Eat lead, DRL.

[face_tired]
  23. oreotragus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't post in my RPG INTERVENTION for over a week.

Eek! Sorry. I acutally have been busy with training for a triathlon + a 5k I ran yesterday. [face_plain]
  24. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    my computer just died. i don't know if i can get it repaired, or if i'm gonna have to get a new one. soooo... not sure how long i'm gonna be out of commission, and to what degree right this second. so bear with me people, not leaving just in the middle of a slight hitch in the proceedings.
  25. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Ah Trim, hope you get it fixed soon.[:D]
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza