main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Oh, there's another Xan-planted face!

2. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    Still sick, the 'my brain has turned into mush' kinda sick [face_frustrated]

Normally I'm over stuff like that in one, two days tops :_|

So I'm very sorry for all the games I should update, still trying to write coherent sentences now and then. By the way, Finn, I hope you're not waiting on Vima, just jump, she's only hanging on right now, fists in his cloack.

*Goes in frantic search of more tissues*

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Got my wisdom tooth pulled today. I think I will be ok for an update but just in case I dont get it by my usual Sun or Mon date. You know why. Also anything else I am in will have to wait as well.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i may be outta commision for a few days what with moving into a dorm and getting my school legs under me. should still be able to update once in a while though.

5. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Workload is crazy in my life. Limited duty for a couple of days.

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I am so on the ropes I couldn't even post a notice in here until now, but I am trying to slowly but surely update and not fall to far behind in any of the games I am in. And I have been making the Tournament a priority which has been causing a few delays.

Such is life at the moment.

7. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Okay, school is picking up and Wrestling is starting, so I wanted to put everyone on notice that my time will be reduced as most of you can probably tell already. Just a PSA.

-B-

8. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    So I'm off tomorrow to visit my aunt in Hong Kong! It's only for a long weekend, but I've never been there and it sounds like fun - or at least as fun as a family holiday can be, anyway.

(And I have a buildup of tags I've been neglecting to play KotOR - yes yes. :oops: I'll try to get those before I go.)

See you guys Tuesday. :D

9. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    my apologies to everyone. my life has not allowed me the time to post here, but i'm gonna be rememedying that this weekend. schools been attacking, and i'm just starting to figure out the balance i need to post here. so look for updates this weekend.

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I also give my apologies. DRL is a bugger. I hope to be back next week to redeem myself. Than you all for your patience.

11. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Away from town and substantial internetz for the next 5 days, so I won't be updating my characters for that period, guys... :D

12. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    I've got a serious grading marathon in progress, starting yesterday (Friday) and going until next Monday. 300+ Midterms and 300+ Term Papers with a week turn around each.... so in short a hell of a lot of stuff to look at. I suspect I will still have room for the one to two game-posts I would normally put up during this week period, so I don't expect any interference with my GMly duties. Any player and RPR rolls may have to be put on hold for the next couple of days. We'll see how bad it gets.

[image=http://feederleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the_more_you_know2.jpg]

-I_H

13. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Schedule through next Friday is going to be irregular and screwy, the result of having three tests in five days and resultant schedule shifting. I may not be able to post.

14. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    So, my time has come. After today´s updates I´ll be on very reduced time around here. I won´t vanish, but expect me to be far less present. I´ll try to squeeze in an update day every few days. But I am not around that much anymore. Reasons? I would lie if I said I wouldn´t suffer from burn out lately. I also want to travel before my new job begins and visit loads of friends. So, RPF will need to do with a little less Claire. ;) Sorry for all those who will have to wait for posts, now.

Claire

15. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    I'm pleased to announce a return to normal school-year level Hammer services. All contests, duels, and game activity shall be restored shortly. :)

-I_H

16. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    DRL still at my heels. I'll be updating Man Cubs as much as possible, hopefully regularly, but no guarantees. Aside from that, it's probably best I don't involve myself in any other RPs for the time being.

17. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Advance Warning: I'm going to London!!

Will be away from 25 Nov - 9 Dec. I know they have internet there, but I probably will be out and about for most of it so I won't be on much. Don't everybody cheer at once ... :D

By the way, I've contacted a couple of you already, but if anyone's in that vicinity and would like to meet up, shoot me a PM. Maybe we can make a mini-RPF-con then!

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I´ll be in London then. Hopefully. And contacting brits was somewhere on my to-do list, too. So what? RPF Convention at Starbucks on Picadelly Circuit? :p

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Since there has been some questions about where I am, might as well round it out and do it proper. I'll be on strange and reduced schedules for at least the next week thanks to Thanksgiving break. Game Updates and RPR presence will be lowered until I get back to my usual place of residence on 11/29.

-I_H

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Hey all,

just thought I should announce it here first. My December/January is crowded with work. Creer defining kind of work. And I actually fear that will affect seriously my ability to get here and do posts. Dunno how bad it will be. Maybe it comes to the point where reduced posting will more or less become a hiatus.

Or maybe you won´t even see the idfference. Anyway, everybody waiting for me and tagging me . . . I am sorry. But I won´t drop out of anything and I will answer all TAGS, eventually.

GM duties, as far as concerned, will be given priority.

[face_peace] Game on.

21. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Just a reminder that I'm off for two weeks, beginning tomorrow. :D

I'll try to update all my tags before I go (I thought I'd done that a couple of days ago, but there are more already ... :p) and will probably check PMs when I'm there, but I make no promises.

See you guys when I get back - and at Forbidden Planet this Sunday! :D

22. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Xan, don't forget to appoint a second in ToF - we need stabbity stabs!:p

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    on thanksgiving break, and don't have access to the interwebz like i'd hoped to, so it'll be sometime when i get back to school before i can update. sorry 'bout that all.

24. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    so yea, finals week. i have four exams on monday, so i'll be able to get something up on tuesday after i have my last one then. sorry about the wait, but i simply do not have the time to type anything up right now.

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So, I began my project and it will surely leave me with considerable less time to RP than originally expected. Therefore I´ll reduce my time around here and take a less intense position in all games I am involved in. I don´t see the need to drop out of any of them, yet. If need arises I´ll drop out of those I am less important to, first. I love them all, so I can´t make a more personal choice . . .

I also have recently received the good news that I will get a larger bureau somewhen next year. A new set of responsibilities and a few more unerlings to command around. In other words, I will be promoted. I am pretty sure that this will lead me to reduce my time drastically.

Nevertheless, there are also birght sides to that. My long time dream project SinOfTheSaints will start early. I´ll bring it up this week and begin developing characters with my players to begin it early next year.

So, my little "heads-up" on my status for all those interested and involved . . . sorry for any inconviniences my work is causing games around here . . .