main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i've more or less been in hiatus for a while, but i need to make it official. for the foreseeable future i'm gone. i'm sorry for the disruption this will probably cause, but i simply can't do this right now.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Okay, next week is a literal hell for me in terms of midterms, I've got one in every class. So yeah... my GMs will be getting a PM soon.:p

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Actually I won´t have free time this weekend. So expect me to vanish until beginning of next week . . .

4. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Expect me to be less frequent for the next week. :)

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'll be a bit slow to pick up tags for next week or so - I'm about to start an internship, which'll take up a good chunk of time and energy. Should be good fun though. :D

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    RL beats me in face

back before Thursday

7. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009
    Am currently undergoing a hectic week, because of going back home for easter on saturday, and lectures seem to be going into some pretty deep stuff.
    I don't think anyone's waiting for me on anything currently, but they may well be by the end of the week; will try to get some stuff up over the Sunday, once I'm home.

Also have no idea how much time I'll have to get on here when I get back home (tis dependant on wether the internet is working or not and job hunting [face_plain] )

8. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I might be less available over the next few weeks. I will concentrate on GMing in that time. As I see it as an obligation to my players I accepted. Whoever plays with me as a player, please be patient. I will reply. Eventually . . . I´ll just need some time.

9. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Starting Monday and continuing until Thursday, I won't be with a computer. :)

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I'm a bit distracted by papers and due dates at the moment which are interfering with regular posting, but fear not! I am still around!

11. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Life is busy right now. Pick a part of it and I tell you in what ways it is busy right now. So I am on leave of all my games right now except SotS. Sorry for doing this to some of you. Sorry for my obvious favouritism here. I thought I´d try to be honest about it. SotS is my anchor here, right now. So my little time I have will go there.

Hope I don´t mess anybodies plans up too much!

Draco

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Exam week! Panicking. At weekend I'll update Sins, Jedi Outcasts, Chess and AFaS.

Lost the Lilith which takes a lot of time to get back, and definitely lost the Lumiya, but have a massive scheme in mind for chapter 3 which may be more awesome than... well, the series I stole the plot from. Mwhahaha!

Then 129 ABY will follow.

And the Old Republic RPG may appear on the horizon. After I decide what is happening with 41 ABY. And of course when I finish the Missing Chapters of Invincible. Whoops, wrong forum. [face_laugh]

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Fortune has been smiling on me. But not so much on the RPF, concerning my activity here. I am negotiating a "once in a lifetime" offer from a good friend. And as I am beginning a new job very soon, so it will be something I do now or I´ll do it never.

And if it happens I´ll go on a looooong journey to foreign lands and into regions where internet is but a dream. And that means, I´ll go on a one month hiatus. Maybe even a few days more. And if all goes well, I´ll even take my best friend with me. LordTroepfchen hopefully will accompany me. So, is it fixed? No. A lot of things can go wrong with that plan still. A 50/50 chance, perhaps. But I wanted to tell people that this looms over me, right now. So you won´t be hit by it by surprise.

I won´t leave. My games will go on hold for a month. But eventually I will return.

If it doesn´t happen, this is much afuss about nothin´.

But wish me luck. DRL has been busy and horrible lately. I can use the break, really . . .

14. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    One more paper then exams start. I'll be around! No Safe Haven is starting soon!

15. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I´ll join the club posting a little less over the next few weeks . . . sorry for the wait in advance.

16. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I have a cold that is kicking my ass. :( Will be away-ish for a few days, but hopefully not long...

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Updated all. Another week gone . . .

18. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Five exams in four days. Can he do it? Maybe. Wish me luck, because I'll need it.

19. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Really sick and big holliday coming up this Friday back @ sunday

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Test Thursday and project due Friday. Needless to say I won't be online for two-three days.

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I figured I better drop in here to explain my lack in posting.

I'm currently swamped with deadlines(last minute spot illustrations and a children's book), so I may be a little slow in responding to tags. Hopefully I'll be in the clear after tomorrow, but we'll have to wait and see.

22. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm in the middle of my exams. [face_worried]

One tomorrow and then a couple in the week begining the 24th. I'll be around, but slow updating untill further notice.

23. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    [Garven Dreis]Almost there...[/Garven Dreis]

24. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Advance warning for me: due to the fact I'm expecting (well, my wife, anyway) to add another person to my family on 19 May, expect my posting and/or updating to be fairly spotty for at least the next couple of weeks after that.

And may I add that awaiting the birth of a child is that much scarier the second time round. Mostly because when you have your first one, you have no idea what you're in for in the weeks and months after the birth. With the second one, you know.

:D

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    It's a little early, but congratulations!