1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Congrats (in advance) on the new Saintlet! :D
  2. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
  3. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    We know what it is, but you'll have to wait and see, won't you? :)
  4. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Variety is the spice of life, I rather think he is going to have a son.:cool:
  6. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    Probability cares not about the proper seasonings! Granted, Saint already knows - I feel like we've been cheated.:p
  7. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Me = [face_beatup]

I've been busy and am behind in everything. Will post ASAP.
  8. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    I am back in great health aside from a conjunctival hemorrhage. It looks like I got beat up, but really, I'm fine!
  9. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Well I am not leaving by any means, but I will be on a rather strict schedule starting Monday. After which I will know more about this will affect my presence, otherwise my posts will just likely be limited to one every other day with the rest caught up on Sat.

I'll keep ya posted[face_mischief]
  10. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm dealing with a bad stomach flu that just WILL NOT DIE! So i'm gonna be in an out of regular posting till I kick this things bacterial behind.
  11. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    There's a perfectly logical explanation for my lack of posts, and it's exhaustion - as only summer break can do, perplexingly enough. So I'll be getting updates up on either Saturday or Sunday, if all goes well.
  12. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    As my already be apparent (or not, as the game has hit a slow patch) my time available for Man Cubs participation will be undergo significant cuts in the my schedule over the next two-three weeks. I still intend to post semi-regularly when possible, but will be at reduced capacity. I intend to be back to full strength some time around the beginning of the final week of this month.
  13. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    RL has been kicking my ass lately. I just moved back to my parents' place and am in the middle of planning yet another move, so I'm going to be on reduced time for the next few weeks.

Be good! [face_love]
  14. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    As some of you you are no doubt aware, your (sort of) beloved Modinator has been working hard (not hardly working) and as such has been unable to post.

He has, however, been able to check up on the RPF. Lookin' good folks - and GMs, he will be posting very much very soon.
  15. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 6
    So much DRL, so little posting time. I'm going to post some time this weekend if it kills me.
  16. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    For all who miss me around here . . . there is this power, called the FIFA. it consumed me. Will probably keep it that way, until Sunday and hopefully beyond . . . but I´ll update as soon as I can . . .
  17. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Depending on tomorrow, I might go on a vacation that will end the Third. I will be without internet connection if this happens, so anyone wanting replies will have to wait. And on Sunday (Fourth of July here) I will have a busy day, so probably no responses until Sunday night. But I will be on tomorrow at one point. Also, expect summer break to be very hectic for me, so I won?t be on much at all starting the day after tomorrow. But one special game I will always have time to update (looks at Fins game with 27 pages [face_mischief]). So that will explain my prolonged absence, if it even happens.
  18. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    I'm on self-imposed vacation.
  19. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    So, a last time I state this and then I guess everybody invovled should know about it. I am gonna leave for an undtermined time to travel. An open ended leave, which might be a leaving for good. It will happen in about 8 weeks and I think all my jobs will be free for grabs (anybody wants to take over GDG?) and all my characters are, too.

I´ll make an emotional leaving speech once I really do it, probably. but for now it should be enough to let you all know.

[face_peace]
  20. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'll be away for a few days. Moving to Melbourne. :D
  21. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    I´d say wait until the nuke goes off. Not there yet . . .
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Back to work tomorrow until Saturday morning.
  23. Darth_Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    From Saturday to Monday I won't be able to participate in Forces. Going camping.

That's right, I volunteered for Darth RealLife to take me away from the boards. :eek: :p
  24. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Back. in a way. The few updates I owe will be delivered soon . . .
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Slowly. . .creeping. . .back. DRL is still clinging to my heels but I am making progress.;)
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza