main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Sidious and his Sith lightsaber

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Terpmaniac09, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAvel-canse

JediAvel-canse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2005
    oh yeah, sidious will have a lightsaber no questioning that, but in the end, does he lose it, because you never see a bit of it in the Classic Star wars.

2. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    You never see a toilet in the OT either, does that mean they don't exist? I hope not.

3. Ph0enix

Ph0enix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    If he lost the lightsaber he could have always rebuilt it like Luke did...

4. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Luke could build toilets?
    Were they normal or with the little squirt squirt bidet?

5. SithMaster83

SithMaster83 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 13, 2005
    Can sumone tell me why sidious looks like such crap in this picture

[image=http://img117.exs.cx/img117/5779/ep3pez6el.jpg]

6. Megalith

Megalith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2005
    I expected Sidious' lightsaber to be much more elegant...something reminiscent of ancient greek architecture, perhaps.

But, his lightsaber still manages to look elegant. I'm guessing the red button on the bottom is the power switch, which is strange. It somehow looks just right though, and amusing.

7. IMTHEGENERAL

IMTHEGENERAL Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    watch the teaser trailer and get back to us!

8. SithMaster83

Jan 13, 2005
    yea funny general that is your only defense....A picture that no one can even confirm to b palps....how do i know that aint dooku or windu under that hood in the trailer O WAIT ITS MOVING TOO FAST

9. MrC123

MrC123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2004
    "Can sumone tell me why sidious looks like such crap in this picture"

Maybe because it's a Pez dispenser?

10. Darth_Gaige

Darth_Gaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2005
    What movies is the ROTS trailer showing with I havent seen it yet

11. Dengar-Fett

Dengar-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    yea funny general that is your only defense....A picture that no one can even confirm to b palps....how do i know that aint dooku or windu under that hood in the trailer O WAIT ITS MOVING TOO FAST

Thats why they invented the nifty "Pause" button. You pause it and you see "Darth Sidious." Not Samuel L. Jackson, or Christopher Lee.

12. SithMaster83

Jan 13, 2005
    o thanx mister fett.....can u please prove that is Palps....how do I know it aint Palegius.....or whoever other former sith are supposed to b in the movie.....What if they r shown in a FLASHBACK scene....HMMM

13. Dengar-Fett

Jan 4, 2005
    o thanx mister fett.....can u please prove that is Palps....how do I know it aint Palegius.....or whoever other former sith are supposed to b in the movie.....What if they r shown in a FLASHBACK scene....HMMM

Since when has George Lucas ever put any flashbacks in any of his movies. They are always straight forward, and he always shows them from realistic points of view. The Plaugis scene is but a story. If pause it, it matches up with other CONFIRMED pictures of Sidious, where he is holding his CONFIRMED Sidious lightsaber....ALSO HE ****ING LOOKS LIKE DARTH SIDIOUS.

14. IMTHEGENERAL

IMTHEGENERAL Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Plagueis is not physically in the movie. Christopher lee does not have a hooded robe. mace dosent use a red saber. Now its not yoda or Jar Jar and i dont think padme would do such a thing. anakin doesnt look that old and chewie is hairy.

Im thinkin its sidious......im sure of it.

15. SithMaster83

Jan 13, 2005
    QUESTION: Is it OK if I use edited profanity? Like replacing a vowel or two with an asterisk?
    ANSWER: Absolutely not. We try to keep it clean, and asterisks do not mask the intentions.

MODS....please take care of Fett

16. Darth_Gaige

Darth_Gaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2005
    PLEASE What movies will the ROTS TRAILER BE WITH!

17. SithOwnJedi

SithOwnJedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2005
    Have you seen the Trailer? Sidious uses his lightsaber near the end of the trailer.

18. Dengar-Fett

Jan 4, 2005
    MODS....please take care of Fett

Please do, perhaps they will IP ban me so I don't accidently run into one of your utterly retarded posts again.

19. SithMaster83

Jan 13, 2005
    No I didnt see the trailer can u send me that extra lage HYPERSPACE link so I can watch......of course I have seen it....my point is you cant tell ne thing about Sidious facial features in that trailer besides his chin teeth and cheeks....u cant even c his EYES.....so what the heck....and ne of u that thought I was being serious with the Palegious (or what ever the heck his name is) comment or that Mace/Dooku comment need help

Ahhh Fett we can only hope

20. Dengar-Fett

Jan 4, 2005
    ....u cant even c his EYES.....so what the heck....and ne of u that thought I was being serious with the Palegious (or what ever the heck his name is) comment or that Mace/Dooku comment need help

You mean the eyes that are a peircing yellow that shows through the shadow on the upper part of his face. As for the rest of this post...well, when you refuse to believe it is Sidious, I didn't quite know what to make of the REST of your crazy rambling.

21. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Sith you have to be a HYPERSPACE MEMBER to watch the EXTRA LARGE or you are breaking copyright laws by viewing it

^ ^ ^ ^

LFL DOES watch these boards

22. SithMaster83

Jan 13, 2005
    LOL I was just making fun of hyperspace I hate it but thanx for caring

23. MrC123

MrC123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2004
    SithMaster, there were a bunch of pics up here a while ago of the completed Palpidious, and trust me when I say that he is the same person in the trailer. I know it's moving pretty quickly but it is him. He looks a little different than the original trilogy's.

24. EwokThatCried

EwokThatCried Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2003
    I have just reported SithMaster83 to LFL for breaking the law by viewing proprietary Hyperspace content without permission. They will be handing him his jail papers as soon as his identity has been authenticated - but I gave them more than enough data through his ISP to bring him to his knees shortly.

Anyone who's a Star Wars fan - no, anyone who's a human being with eyesight - knows the sith shown in the trailer is Sidious.

And I want to thank SithMaster83 for being the target of my rage this evening. It felt good.

Hack the planet!

25. Jar_Jar_Bling

Jar_Jar_Bling Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Palps/Sidious just looks so much more HEALTHY in ROTS compared to AOTC (when he's parading as Palps).

Has he been eating his greens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.