main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive DARTH SIDIOUS - Artwork Update 30-08-2006

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Jonathan_McEnroe, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

Not been on for a couple of days, so I thought I might as well show you what I've been up to. I've been taking a little break from Star Wars to concentrate on another film, Harry Potter (not read the books or seen the film's yet hehe) I am planning on doing a large painting, which stems off left and right of Harry, all that is good in the Potter world on the left, and all that is bad on the right :)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/jonathanmc/SneekPeekNew.jpg]

I might also be doing the same with Star Wars next year too when I finish the Potter painting in March :)

I cant thank you all enough again for your overwhelming support for my paintings, it means a lot to me :)

Take care!

Jonathan :)

2. Hey everyone!

Hope your all doing well and had a great New year :D

Well, I've added the burned Anakin to the collection, as a rough painting, however I am doing a refined series of paintings over the coming three months. I'll be working on higher detailed and higher rez'd paintings to bring a new quality to what has already been done :)

Take care,

Jonathan :)

3. mMathab

mMathab Jedi Master star 1

Apr 23, 2001
    I have seen your great material over deviantart, could you please tell me what's your nickname/url over there again?
    Thanks

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wow, J_M, the latest addition to your gallery is superb: it's so real-looking it makes my skin hurt, just looking at it... He cut such a pathetic figure in that scene, trying to drag himself up from the edge of the lava river...you've captured not only his miserable condition, but the rabid determination in his Sithly-eyes to persevere--to survive and "save Padme..." (which I like to believe was his only true motivation for everything he did, however horrible...) An awesome rendering! =D==D=

FF

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    :eek: Wow. I wish I could do that. =D=

6. MaraJade4S

MaraJade4S Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    Wow, you are really good. I like the expression on Vader's face and how he comes out of the lava. Maybe you could try a picture of Mara Jade too. :D And maybe Mara and Luke, too. :p

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow, that's a really haunting painting. When I saw the name "Lord Vader" in the title, I was expecting the helmeted version - not this. Very nice twist on things and the details are amazing! I love it! :D

8. DARK__SITH__LORD

DARK__SITH__LORD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2006
    well...why i can't see them??[face_worried] :confused:

9. starjedi9045

starjedi9045 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    I know who you are from TheSnitch.com!!! RIGHT??? ITS ME! POSIDEON!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.