main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Sohne

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LukeTano, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    I'm trying to have Cade Skywalker be the son of Luke and Ahsoka.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what makes Zannah holocron get him to go to Dark Side and be the "New Sithari" and the new "Dark Lord of The Sith".

So far all I've got is that he feels that Ahsoka, not wanting Cade and his brother Ben to make all the mistakes she had, refuses to let them lead a squadron of troopers and other things that they let Ahsoka do in TCW that nearly, or actually did, end in disaster then. Cade feels left out. Jacen also has been feeling discouraged.

After a fight between the new Dark Side Cade and Jacen, Jacen agree to become his apprentice as Darth Caedus.

So far I thought that Cade, being half Togruta and half human, would be slightly picked on, a bit more than Ben, than both species and feel that he should be their master or something to pay them back.

Also, he does think the Jedi Order will be better if he ran but they won't let him for many many years, and he's impatient and snippy.

I need more reasons why he'd go to Dark Side.

Also, he found out about a long lost power called Force fire and found that, though he never used it before, he was a natural and used it to fight off stormtroopers.

So he's used Dark Side powers before he falls.

And for this Skywalker, he stays bad and dies bad.

Any ideas?

We don?t really allow discussion threads for individual stories. If you are looking for feedback or someone to bounce ideas off of, I?d recommend that you post your request in the
    Beta Reader Index thread and/or request a fanfic ?master? to work with in the Creche Thread.

Good luck. :)

{locked and redirected}

2. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ...was Ashoka put in carbon freeze or something of that nature?

3. Harpalyce

Harpalyce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2010
    Let me see if I can answer this politely.

Sometimes in a story you just have to say 'damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead' and ignore logic to write what makes you happy, if it indeed makes you happy. Write for yourself. Just, uh, don't expect everyone to be falling at your feet in excitement.

4. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    No. Expelled for seeking vengeance. Her expulsion record was later erased by Luke.

By the end of the Final Trilogy, Ahsoka has basically been kicked out the Jedi Order 3 times and Luke has been twice and Leia and Ben and Anakin Solo have once.

If only I could get someone to draw a Kryat suit on a half-Togruta, half-human. An orange one with blue eyes and, oddly enough, blond or brown hair, whichever Luke has.

5. Harpalyce

Harpalyce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2010
    Well, I do know plenty of artists that will draw anything you want, provided you're paying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.