main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Darth Sunriders EU Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth-Sunrider, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Sunrider

Darth-Sunrider Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2006
  2. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Ooh, I like it!

3. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Welcome to TF.N, Hades-Sunrider! I know your art from DA, you got a cool style and lots of cool artworks! :D

4. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Hey Darth-Sunrider!! I am glad you finally made it over here. It will only take you a short while to get familiar with the way forums are run.

You already know I love Tenel Ka and all of your art. I know everybody is going to love your work!

If you have any questions whatsoever just PM me. Don't get discouraged if you don't get many responses in the next few days. It is Thanksgiving here in the States and most people are now gorging themselves with turkey and watching football.

Welcome to the FanArt Forum!!

AG88

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    *bearhugs Sunrider*

Hades you are finally here!

6. Fenrisulven

Fenrisulven Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey there Sunrider, I really like your art! It's cool to see a older looking Luke in that more classic Jedi-outfit. And I'm really impressed by the look on good ol' Boba's armor.

7. Darth-Sunrider

Nov 21, 2006

I thought it was about time i joined the council :D

8. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Hey there Darth-Sunrider! Welcome aboard :)

Nice style. :D Everything is very clean, smooth painting, and the smaller finer details on the clothing found on such as; Tenel Ka's garment, the Mando armour, etc., are lovely additions. It's a hard choice, but I think I like Tenel Ka the most. I keep finding myself transfixed on her lightsaber - That glow really pops out. Your artwork is also nicely layed out too.

Also agree about the comment you made about the Jedi cloaks/robes on the Grand Master Luke Art. I hate drawing them for the same reason. :p

- Suz ^_~

9. Darth-Sunrider

Nov 21, 2006
    Thank you very much Your_Worshipfulness :D Im glad that the details dont go unoticed. I think thats what really makes a picture :)

Anyway, thanks for the comments! :D

10. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    I love all your art, the style is great and the characters you choose are my favourite, especially Tenel Ka. thx alot and go on, I will watch you

11. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    I love your Grand Master Jedi Luke Skywalker. I love the mature look you gave him. Now you have to draw a Luke/Mara romance pic. [face_praying]

That would be great.

AG88

12. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    WOW awesome Tenel Ka piece!!!

I especially love her outfit. That is quite a cool idea of what it would look like!!!!! =D=

13. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Oh, man, I love all of these!! I was directed to your DA thread by AG88 (who is a real fan of your work there!) and was amazed by what I saw! All of these are just beautiful: gorgeous linework, beautifully blended coloring and an almost art-noveau composition to them. Beautiful, beautiful work! Tenel Ka is awesome--this is how I see the "warrior queen:" her firmly-rooted stance, weapon held at the ready, that determined look on her face; the Fetts are also gorgeous--excellent detailing on the costuming/armor, and I love the look of Mirta--that sort of stern, solemn expression (just as described in "Bloodlines!"). All of this work is just awesome--and we'll be looking forward to seeing more of your exceptional talent! Thanks for joining our forum! :D

FF

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hi there!

Your Tenel Ka painting is just beautiful! I love her costume and how you definitely gave her hair that wild feel w/ the mixed in braids. Lovely work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.