main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Tater is coming !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Morrigan_McKnight, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Darth Tater will be available nationwide in February.

Darth Tater: The dark side of Mr. Potato Head

see artical at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/01/19/tater.doll.ap/index.html

For only $7.99 it is a must have in every SW home.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    There was a blurb about this in our local paper today.I think it's one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen! :D

3. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I'd love to see one with Yoda too. Go figure. This really is quite awesome. This will surely be a big money maker for them. It's coming out in February. The Perfect Valentines Day Gift!!! :) [face_love] [face_laugh]

4. YodasBrownEyedGirl

Feb 18, 2003
    Has anyone seen these in stores yet? Only 7 more shopping days left until Valentines Day. [face_love]

5. DetroitBountyHunter

DetroitBountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    Ya nothing says "be my valentine" like Darth Tater. Screw flowers go star wars lol.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Hey, my best V-Day gift ever was a vintage ESB Leia from my guy. I'd love a Darth Tater for this one ;)

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    ShopStarWars.com put him up for sale on the February 1st and sold out rather quick. But I did get Haley one that day from them. As for finding them in the stores good luck because he is not there. Nobody in the collecting fourm has found hem either.

8. YodasBrownEyedGirl

Feb 18, 2003
    Thanks Robert. I didn't realize they wouldn't be in stores. That stinks. I guess there'll be alot of vendors with them at C3. Just another thing to add to the list of WHAT I NEED TO FIND at C3. I guess that means I'll have to expect jacked up prices too.
    :mad: :_|

9. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Wow, I bet they would sell a ton of those through stores if they were offered. That's a goofy decision to only offer it through SW.com. [face_plain]

10. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    If I understood what I have read so far that Darth Tater shoud start showing up in retail in April.

11. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    He will.They just brought him out a little early over at shopstarwars.com as an exclusive.He'll be out with the rest of the toys in April.Whether or not he'll be easy to find is still another matter. [face_thinking]

What I'd REALLY like to see though is a Mr.Potato head that looks like the gold idol from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'. [-o|

12. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Darth Tater will go wonderfully with my collection :)

I am still looking for 2 of Hasbro's figure sets: Chewy/C3PO and Vader/Obi-Wan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.