main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Darth Vader: Becoming the Dark Lord~ {Final Update Is Now Up!}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darth_nemisis, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    excellent nem. great job. you have the characters down pat. i especially liked needa. i have been vader a little in an rp, as well as needa, and i realize the difficulty in getting inside their heads. great job.

2. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Wow. That is a seriously cool story. I look forward to reading more of it.

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    :)Thanks guys! I will try and get an update in tonight, but it most likely won't happen, I have a lot of things to tend to tonight. But, thanks anyway!

darth_nemisis

4. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Well, looks like I won't get a post in tonight. Sorry everyone!

darth_nemisis

5. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Oops, sorry for not posting yesterday guys, I went out of town and stayed the night. I will try and get an update in tonight. Though, I am really busy and need to get caught up with other things first. So, stay tuned!

darth_nemisis

6. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    I am enjoying this! Excellent work milord!

7. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Sorry for the delay, but here is the next update to my fan-fic!

[/blockquote]

[b][u]Chapter 5[/u][/b]

Rasca Farr felt darkness approach. It was faster, faster than he was. It was gaining on him, even while he was flying from tree to tree. He realized that he had slipped for a fraction of a second while trying to hide his presence from the Force, and that slip could cost him his life.

Rasca also realized that there was no point in running anymore. The Sith would eventually find him, and a duel between the two of them would be inevitable. He knew that his time to become one with the Force was soon coming, and he wouldn?t care. He could probably do more good dead and with the Force, than alive, secluded on some jungle moon beyond the Outer Rim. So, Rasca Farr stopped. Poached on a tree branch some twenty-five meters off the ground, he stared back behind him. He could feel the dark sensation growing nearer, and stronger every second. It wouldn?t be long.

The Jedi Master leapt down to a branch beneath him, and leapt down to another one beneath him, and another until he was finally on the ground. He took a seat, sitting cross-legged, and began to meditate; feeling all the life around him, bringing the Force from those living things to him, allowing it to strengthen him. His death was indeed inevitable, but he planned on taking Vader with him.

------

Vader moved with lightning speed through the forest, dodging trees, swatting birds, and stomping on little creatures that crossed his path. He didn?t care; these creatures here meant nothing to him. His only concern was that of the Jedi Master that resided here. The Jedi Master that sat just approximately fifty meters ahead of him.

Vader slowed his progress, turning his run into a walk, his cape no longer flowing parallel to the ground, but just off his feet. Bringing out his saber, he ignited it, the crimson blade shining an eerie light on his black suit; shining light in the darkness of the area that the Jedi was located, bringing in artificial light, while almost all other light was blocked by the huge canopy above. Vader waved his hand, indicating for the troopers that followed behind him on speeder bikes to leave, this was between Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith, and Rasca Farr, the last Jedi of the old, and dead, Republic.

------

The Jedi rose from his meditative stance at the sound of the ever so familiar [i]snap-hiss[/i] of an activated lightsaber. Though, this [i]snap-hiss[/i] was different, the sound was more fierce, unlike a Jedi?s blade. It was obvious this was the blade of the Sith, the blade of Darth Vader?s.
    Turning around, he stood, staring directly at the face of the man?no, machine?known as Darth Vader, formally Anakin Skywalker, probably the most popular and talked about Jedi in the history of the Jedi Order. Probably the most revered Jedi, the most promising Jedi, the ?Chosen One.? Though, all this was blown away when he joined Palpatine, and submitted himself to the Dark Side. Though, the whole galaxy still talked about him, still believing he was the greatest Jedi ever, even when he slaughtered numerous Jedi at the Temple. They believed Palpatine and his lies, and believed the Jedi were evil.

But, that didn?t matter now; all that mattered was that Rasca Farr was standing face to face with Vader. But, he wasn?t afraid, he was calm, as calm as he has ever been; more calm than he has ever been. Because, he was not alone, he had the Force with him, he had the spirits of all the countless numbers of Jedi who had died the last few months with him. They were all one; they were all Jedi Master Rasca Farr.

------

Darth Vader looked on at the Jedi Master standing in front of him. He stared directly into his eyes, attempting to frighten the Jedi Master. No fright appeared in his eyes; no fright appeared through the Force. All that Vader felt when he looked at the Jedi was serenity. [i]There is no passion; there is serenity[/i] Part of the pathetic Jedi Code. Something he never followed, even as a Jedi.

8. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    All right! Jedi/Sith action! Now we're talking! ;)

9. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Yep! Stay tuned for the next chapter! It will be much better!

darth_nemisis

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Sorry for my absence, I am really busy with other things at the moment, so it may be a while. Stay tuned!

darth_nemisis

11. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    great, no matter what you think. highly enjoyable

12. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    Nicely done! And if it's early Vader stuff you people like, feel free to check out my story too. :) http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20591371&replies=36

13. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    good, very good=D=

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Hey everyone, again, I am sorry for my absence. I have been quite busy, and am hoping to get this next chapter done, so stick around.

darth_nemisis

15. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    As always i will

16. whodamanyodaman

whodamanyodaman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    :eek: That's the closest one I can think of to awesome!

17. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Love the update. =D= Cant wait to see what happens next....

18. Krayus_Korianis

Krayus_Korianis Jedi Master star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    Simply amazing, would you please PM me when you post the next installment?=D=

19. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    Cmon Nem im waiting:mad: :p jj im not angry but impatient

20. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2004
    Man this story is awesome. I can't wait for the next update. Keep them coming Nemisis.

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    I am terribly sorry guys! I have just been super busy: school, work, other things on the net. It is crazy. I will try to get this updated soon, but I am not promising anything.

22. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    really cool story nemisis =D= nicely done

23. Timothor

Timothor Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2004
    :D Dont stop now!

24. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Well everyone, I know I have promised things before, but I am going to, hopefully, being working on the new chapter again. I am not going to do a whole fan fic on this, just, perhaps, a short story. I hope everyone will stay tuned!

25. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    If you have a PM list, please add me to it. This rocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.