main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Darth Vader: Becoming the Dark Lord~ {Final Update Is Now Up!}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darth_nemisis, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Thank you. Just so everybody knows, I am almost done with my next update. This will be the second to last one. I am hoping to make a sequel sometime...But I have another story in mind, so keep on the lookout for that. ;)

2. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Chapter 10

"He's beautiful," came the voice of a young man approximately in his early twenties with shoulder-length brown hair, a tanned complexion and a physique of a warrior.

"Isn't he?" came the voice of an angel: one with dark brown hair, perfect complexion, beautiful smile, perfect everything.

The couple was on a very beautiful planet, a sparkling blue lake directly in front of them with an island full of trees and wildlife in the middle. "Do you believe he will be strong in the Force??

?Of course, he is from my genes, is he not?" the man said jokingly before kissing the angel on the lips. She smiled at him, and took the baby within her arms, cradling it as if it were the most expensive piece of glass in the galaxy. "I love you," the man said, having been staring at her for a few moments, taking in her full beauty.

The angel looked up and smiled the most magnificent smile he had ever seen, one that brought a feeling of great happyness to him everytime he saw it. "I love you t--"

Lord Vader suddenly awoke from his meditation, gasping for air in the darkness that surrounded him. His lungs felt as they had on the trip from Mustafar to Coruscant after his despicable accident. For some reason, the power within the room shut off just after his pressurized chamber opened. Using the Force, he allowed for his helmet to be replaced on his head. When the pressure sealed, he could breathe once more. Though, he did not have enough time to ignite his lightsaber to block the sizzling crimson blade soaring at his chest. Thinking of no other way, he was forced to roll away. Coming to his feet, his very own lightsaber had been ignited just in time to intercept another lightning fast attack that came at him.

Vader pushed the blade back, just as his night vision implanted into the visors of his skull-like helmet turned on. Though, he did not need to see the attacker to recognize him, the power that radiated off of him, and the speed in which he had moved was evidence enough. The Sith Apprentice had been duped, and lied to once again, causing his anger to swell within him. The assassin had chosen to do it at a time when Vader was most vulnerable, and in the midst of a very intoxicating dream, which caused the anger to boil and his rage to peak at its top at the man. Added in the lies that he had received prior to his accident, Vader was a walking proximity bomb, and he was ready to unleash it on the man who had tricked him, the assassin who was trying to kill him, the man known as Darth Sidious.

"My apprentice, you surprise me," he said. "I thought you were too caught up in your love dream to react as quickly as you did." Those words proved the awesome power the Emperor contained, being able to go so far into Vader's mind to see the very dream he saw.

In response, Vader felt an urge to say the exact words that he had said to Dooku in the hanger on Geonosis, but found it useless to respond with words. Instead he went in for an attack, sweeping his crimson red blade low, and then high. Both attacks, of course, were blocked. Vader expected as much; he had dueled with this man countless times, but this was different, the man was actually trying to kill him this time. Vader then twirled around, attempting a devastating powerful strike. However, the Emperor proved to be too fast, as he stabbed his saber forward, connecting with Vader's outstretched left arm. Vader reeled backwards, and howled with pain.

"Lord Vader, you know better than that!" Sidious yelled with triumph. Vader, who had stepped back a few more feet, shook his head in disdain, wondering why he had even tried that, his suit no doubt had proven to be a major factor in his slowness. Though, that did not compare to the Emperors lightning fast speed.

Sidious knew Vader like the back of his own old, wrinkly hand, and he knew almost exactly what his apprentice would do. He took advantage of the brief pause that Lord Vader used to gather himself, and twirled in the air, like he had done just before the beginning of Order 66, and cam

3. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    Wow... that was a surprising outcome. The fight was very exciting and well done! I can't wait to read the final chapter. Good job!

4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    As always very well done Milord.

5. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Thank you guys!

Well, I had a little more time than I thought, so I finished my story. Here is the final chapter and the end of my Darth Vader story. I hope you all enjoyed it, and will continue to read my fiction. I will be locking this in approximately one week. Thanks again! :)

Chapter 11

Lord Vader lay on a bed in the med center. His injuries sustained were very severe, and he was lucky to have been able to use the Drain Life Force power, or he would have died in a state of severe pain.

The Dark Lord was still in shock at what had just occurred. He had killed Lord Sidious; killed his master; killed the Dark Lord of the Sith; killed the ruler of the galaxy. That fact made him ponder: was he now the new ruler of the galaxy? Did he take his masters place? He could think of no other outcome. Though, was he ready to be the ruler? He thought he had so much more to learn.

Obviously not, he told himself. If you are strong enough to kill the Emperor, you deserve the title of Sith Master; ruler of the galaxy.

Even though he was in a state of severe pain, and in the process of obtaining new circuits, he could not help the sensation of pride that had overcome him after Sidious' death. That, he thought, was another reason why he had survive: the pride in saying that he was the new Dark Lord of the Sith.

Lord Vader awoke on the same med-center bed he had been on when he fell asleep. The droids had finished his reconstruction, indicating that it had been hours, perhaps days since his masters death.

The Dark Lord sat up, feeling better than he had ever felt in his life-support suite, which was most likely due to the feeling he felt with his new title and rank. In the room stood two Imperial Royal Guards, which he assumed were now his. Vader walked past them without giving them any acknowledgement. As he exited the room, the two guards followed.

Interesting. Vader thought, smiling inwardly.

Vader then made his way to the throne room of the Demoniac, the room that had belonged to Sidious, and was now Lord Vader's. Upon arriving at the entrance, members of Sidious' Inner Circle awaited him.

"Welcome, Lord Vader. It is sad to see Lord Sidious go," said Sate Pestage, who spoke with a very saddening tone. It was expected, Pestage had been Sidious' closest, and most trusted advisor.

Vader nodded his head, acknowledging the words spoken by the advisor. Vader stood in thought for a few moments before saying: "You are no longer needed in my Inner Circle, Sate." His voice was as deep and demonic as ever. "You have been demoted. I trust that you will see your way out..or am I going to have to force you?Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Â?

Sate looked on at Vader angrily, thinking about retorting with a comment. But, he thought better of it, shook his head, and took his leave. Vader did not watch him go, he merely walked pass the other members, and entered the Throne Room.

He looked around the room. The room looked quite dull: there were no decorations that the outfitted the normal throne room's the Emperor occupied, no draperies hanging. This room, in a way, reminded him of him: his appearance was also quite dull, even though he did look quite intimidating. He liked the room, as it fit his styles, and he liked the thought that this was now his.

Vader walked to the stairs leading to the throne chair, the chair that he had never sat in; the chair that he had knelt down in front of countless times over the pass few months. His anticipation for actually finishing his phase into becoming the new Dark Lord was rising higher and higher with every step.

The Dark Lord grabbed a hold of the back of the chair and swung it around. What he saw utterly shocked him. There was a man staring back at him, a disfigured man , sitting in his chair. But that was not what shocked him, it was the man sitting in the chair.

Vader took small steps backwards, nearly stumbling down the stairs. He stopped when he made his way into the very middle of the room.

"What's the ma

6. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Awesome, nice job DM!!! :D =D=

7. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    awesome story DM!! :D =D=when you begin a new story let me know :)

8. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Thank you both! I will be sure to let you know.

By the way, it is DN, not DM. ;) I am assuming it is just a typo....I hope. [face_worried]

9. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    Awesome ending! I was almost as surprised as Vader to find Sidious still alive. Good job!

10. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    HAHA the old corpse swerved Vader!

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Wow! =D= This is one seriously cool story... :)

12. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Thank's guys! I really do appreciate when you guys comment me, it makes me want to write more.

13. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Wow! Nice story. I really loved the twist at the end, I had really thought the ol' corpse was dead. Great, great job.=D=

14. harlequin115

harlequin115 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Heh, I just found this--what a great story!

Loved the ending especially, although I wish I knew how Sidious did it--hope to read more of your stuff soon!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.