main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Darth Vader Diagnosed as Mentally Ill. What's Next? Yoda has Alzheimers?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Clawdite_Daisy, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clawdite_Daisy

Clawdite_Daisy Jedi Master star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Talk about having nothing better to do. Check out this link. Some shrinks in France gave The Dark Lord of the Sith a psychiatric diagnosis.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/star-wars-darth-vader-needed-therapy-blame-dark/story?id=10850290

2. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Perhaps Princess Leia Suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the interrogator Droid and from seeing her home planet get destroyed. Threepio probably suffers from OCD or anal retentiveness. Mara Jade suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. Jar Jar Binks definitely has ADHD.

3. Yodasbadgirl1

Yodasbadgirl1 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2009
    Wouldn't Yoda be dyslexic? Or maybe he has a serious brain injury or has had a stroke. I think maybe his faking it to get a disability pension. I saw him jumping around in Episode II,then he goes back to the cane. Faker I say Faker!!!!

4. Clawdite_Daisy

Apr 4, 2003
    Yoda must be pushing for that Intergalactic Health Care Bill in the Senate. Too many undocumented Ewoks are bankrupting the system.

5. Yodasbadgirl1

Mar 30, 2009
    Jabba's got to be a compulsive eater.

6. Clawdite_Daisy

Apr 4, 2003
    Beru Lars must have had Battered Wife's Syndrome at the hands of Owen. Chewbacca has bipolar disorder with all the arms he's pulled off when he loses.

7. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    "That Skywalker came out the other side a villain didn't mean he was still grappling with the identity crises of his early Jedi years, Bender noted." Didn't this guy even watch episode 3? There were so many of those personality traits still there. But, those of you who talk to me on a regular basis know that my ideas about Anakin/Vader have been very similiar ever since episodes 2 & 3. Anakin became Vader largely because Obi Wan, Yoda, Padme & Mace were all in denial that he needed therapy very, very badly.

That being said, it's obvious that Han had trust and abandonment issues.

xezene likes this.
  8. Yodasbadgirl1

Mar 30, 2009
    Beru on Troopers

9. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    The link was blocked at work.

Hey, this whole thread is another example of the fact that "star wars is everywhere."

10. Dark_J3dii

Dark_J3dii Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2010
    >>Spamming will get you nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.