main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Vader Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by VaderDarkLordofSith, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderDarkLordofSith

VaderDarkLordofSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    Maybe this is just a lame copy, but I must say that I myself am one of the biggest Darth Vader fans on the contintent. I have a Tie Advanced Lamp on my dresser(custom done)I own a solid 24k gold DV card, all the decipher cards of DV, all the action figures(I think), 12" doll, micro machine action fleet.... um... ok, but anyway I just wanted to start the unofficial Darth Vader Fan Club on theforce.net.

If you want to post any comments, thoughts, questions, and collecting concerns about Darth Vader, just look for the Fan Club under Star Wars Community and look for a topic posted by me, VaderDarkLordofSith.

Please post all you want!

2. MandalorianJango

MandalorianJango Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Darth Vader is the most coolest character in SW. He is very powerful, chokes people, and is just sweet overall. He has always been my favorite character.

3. Darth_Shade

Darth_Shade Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2003
    Finally I see other fans of Lord Darth Vader the Dark Lord of the Sith. Vader is the true Sith Lord/Jedi

4. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I love my Vadey! Love him more now that I have some of his back story. Very complicated guy! But he friggin' rocks!

5. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Without Darth Vader, it's just not Star Wars, folks.

Vader Rules

6. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    i am also a true vader fan!!!

7. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    count me in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.