main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Vader Force FX Lightsabers. . .

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I went into work today to find a most pleasant thing. We got a random (random because we are a bookstore!) shipment yesterday of six Darth Vader Force FX Lightsabers like these. Cue nerdgasm! XD Yes, I hath reserved one.

They're $150, but with my discount it's going to be roughly $111. It shall be my after Christmas gift to myself. We have one on display and it's sooooo cool. I was playing with it all day today. Hehe. It lights up, hums and when you smack it on something (or someone!) it makes a clashing noise, and power up/down noises.

Mine will look so cool mounted above my entertainment center in place of my ****** plastic one (when I'm not cosplaying with it, that is). They were selling sabers similar to this at Dragon*Con in '03 for about $250, but they were not movie replicas or anything, they were generic.

There are five more, including the display. We only have Vader's. Completely random but awesome. They're for sale if you want them. . . .at Books-A-Million of all places. XD Just thought I'd pass that along. . .

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Wow, that's sweet! I got the Anakin FX last Christmas and I must say that it looks great hanging in my room :D

3. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Oooh. . . The Anakin one would be my second choice. XD

I kinda want the Mace one, but only because it's purple. Long before AOTC, I wanted a purple lightsaber. Hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.