main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Darth Vader Vs. Sauron. Tell me what you Think?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LifeSabre, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    WHAT IF DARTH VADER FOUGHT SAURON WHEN HE WAS A BALROG?????????

***THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN BTW THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AND ROTJ****

The imperial forces were enjoying a relatively peaceful dominance in the galaxy for a time being. Focus was being placed more on technology then on destruction. The imperial scientists were working on a type of transdymensional travel device. Currently they could only provide a looking glass to other worlds, but Imperial scientists were beginning to make progress in actual transdymensional travel techniques, but the process was nowhere near perfected. Interestingly enough the dreaded Darth Vader took great interest in their breakthroughs. Being as advanced as he was in combat and fighting, there wasn't too many competitors for him to spar with that gave a good fight, in fact, there were none. Vader's training reached a plateau and he hoped to change this and improve upon his skills as a warrior. He was most interested and spent most of the time he had watching the transdymensional looking glass, especially he spent almost all his time watching a realm known as middle earth. He was intrigued by the strength of an evil BEING, known as Sauron, who thrived in his master's shadow and lived in a place known as Angband. From what Vader learned, Sauron was a type of demi-god, who had turned quite bad and left his "heaven" for "middle-earth". Sauron wielded much power. Sauron's skin was fire, and he possessed a whip also made of fire. Most fierce of all, was his mystical sword which he wielded with great skill. His strength was vast and grew more with each passing day in the service of his evil lord. Vader spent much time watching Sauron wield his power around Middle Earth and longed to fight him, so as to increase his own strength. Vader watched the progress of the scientists, who were on the verge of a breakthrough. They had created a prototype that was a dimensional bridge between worlds and it had been successfully tested on animals twice. Vader would be the next guinea pig, despite the opinions he received from the scientists. Vader would have his chance to battle Sauron, and Vader wouldn't be denied.

Vader was soon ready for his travel and went to the transport room, armed only with his weapon of choice, the light saber. The scientists told Vader he had only 1 hour in the other dimension and then they sent Vader off to the Pits of Angband, into the very throne room of Sauron.

At first upon entering, Vader was disoriented and Sauron was sitting at a table with his captains and was immediately taken back by the arrival of this dark armored stranger. Immediately he dispatched his captains to cath Vader. Vader Scoffed,

" These minions are but secondary warriors to me. WHy not face me yourself coward??"---having said this Vader raised his arm slightly and sent the elite captains smashing against the cavern wall, kill them all.-----

At this Sauron said,

" Fool your power is no match for the strength that I wield. Now before you die tell me by what craft were you sent here. Are you of elves or men?"

Vader withdrew his saber and challenged Sauron.

" I am neither of the elf kind or man kind that exist here. I am from a galaxy Far Far away. I AM THE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR DEFEAT!!"

"Ha, we shall see." laughed Sauren and then he withdrew his fire whip.

Sauron attacked fiercely with his whip cracking it at Vader with ferocious force. Vader stood his ground and blocked the attacks of Sauron with his light saber.

Once again with a fierce blow Sauron cracked his whip at Vader, though this time Vader caught hold of the whip in his hand. Sauron seemed surprised Vader could withstand the heat ofh is whip with such ease. Vader laughed at Sauron's surprised expression and cut the whip in 2 with his saber.

Having no use for the whip, Sauron threw it to the ground and unleashed his mighty sword. The force of the sword being unleashed caused Vader to take a balancing step back. Things were now serious as both fighters realized the challenge that each faced again

2. LifeSabre

Mar 7, 2003
    thanks for ur humble opinions

3. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Not bad. I'm not much into the thought of intertwining fictional worlds, but I found your techniques interesting.

4. LifeSabre

Mar 7, 2003
    thanks alot, i appreciate the fact that u read it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.