main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Vader World Tour

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Some time ago...some people from the Boston FF group had an idea to do something worldwide with the FF groups. They decided to ship Darth Vader (doll) around to the different Fan Forces. You can go find the story here:
    http://www.bostonrebels.net/vader
    and see some of the places it has already been.

It's been almost a year since the original idea came and went. In that time, we've had many new members and even had a new group spawned from Orlando. While I was CR in Orlando, I signed Orlando up for it. I'm not exactly sure who it is being sent to, but the doll is coming to Orlando! It should either wind up in my, JediDan's or Thumper's mailbox depending on who the people in Atlanta sent it to.

It would be great if we can get as many FF members from Central Florida together (Melbourne, Gainsville, Daytona and Tampa weren't created when this started so neither is on the "official" listto take pictures with the Vader. It would also be great if we can get him into the Disney SWW!!!! What an awesome pic then!

Anyhow, is anyone else interested? I'm out of town till who knows when but Thumper or JediDan should be able to arrange something!!

Art

2. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    That's just cool.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I have sent PMs to both Thumper and JediDan so that they can work out how this is to be done. Since Orlando is the official next stop for Vader, I would rather send it to Orlando and then let all of you coordinate a time where you can get together to take a few pictures.

There are other FF chapters around the country awaiting Vader's arrival, so anything that is planned needs to be planned in the near future.

This is a very cool idea that the Boston folks have come up with, and we in Atlanta have had alot of fun participating. :)

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Hey all! Myself and DarthMoby will be at SWW opening weekend. I'd love to get lots of FF/501st together with Vader to take a pic to send to Insider.
    One of my fellow Boston Rebels is whipping up an article on the Tour to submit to as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.