main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Darth Vader World Tour

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LordGoldenArrow, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002

Some time ago...some people from the Boston FF group had an idea to do something worldwide with the FF groups. They decided to ship Darth Vader (doll) around to the different Fan Forces. You can go find the story here:
    http://www.bostonrebels.net/vader
    and see some of the places it has already been.

It's been almost a year since the original idea came and went. In that time, we've had many new members and even had a new group spawned from Orlando. While I was CR in Orlando, I signed Orlando up for it. I'm not exactly sure who it is being sent to, but the doll is coming to Orlando! It should either wind up in my, JediDan's or Thumper's mailbox depending on who the people in Atlanta sent it to.

It would be great if we can get as many FF members from Central Florida together (Melbourne, Gainsville, Daytona and Tampa weren't created when this started so neither is on the "official" listto take pictures with the Vader. It would also be great if we can get him into the Disney SWW!!!! What an awesome pic then!

Anyhow, is anyone else interested? I'm out of town till who knows when but Thumper or JediDan should be able to arrange something!!

Art

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey there!!
    Kevin & I are planning to be at opening weekend on Sat. for MGM SWW!! This sounds great!!! My Mom & I are planning to be in Orlando on Fri., Kevin, the boys and Karen, his wife are coming up Sat. AM. (We are the family of Jedi's from Megacon) We are planning to meet with the Hothlanta Rebels, as some of them are coming. (Details to follow when I get them.) I usually have my laptop with me and can check emails, so email me privately and I will give you my cell # and home email. Looking forward to seeing you folks again. Kevin & I are not wearing costumes because of the heat and the crowds!!So we will be identified by the two boys and whatever SW stuff we have on. Will look for you.
    Marie-aka-Sereana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.