main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Vader World Tour

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by BYOB_Kenobi, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey guys...I just wanted to warn you that Vader will be heading your way soon. I saw you had already talked about it (which is great!) a long time ago and asked Krash to unlock it for me (wasn't sure who your RSA was - now I know!). :)

Vader is currently in Madison, so you'll want to get in touch with them if you haven't already about Vader's travel arrangements. You have Vader for 2 weeks once he gets to Milwaukee, so make the best of them!

Your CR will have more details soon via PM from me. :) But if any of you has a question, post here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer it!

2. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Most excellent!

Jon - do you guys have it?

3. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Yeah, we have it.
    Gonna take the pics Saturday morning. Gonna be a blast!

4. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I just want to remind everyone that Vader is due to leave Milwaukee for Chicago no later than April 10th. Remember, if you have any questions, PM me or post them here. I look forward to seeing the pictures. :)

5. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    I realize a few pics have been snapped already, but does anyone have a suggestion for an absolute "must-have" Milwaukee pic? I can take a few pics on Friday when I'm off(if the city rep is good enough to furnish me with the dark lord).

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Could someone please tell me what's up with Vader? He was supposed to be shipped off no later than April 10th but neither Chicago nor I have gotten responses to our PMs about it. Please drop me a PM or post something here if you can tell me anything about Vader. Thanks! :)

7. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    PMed you

8. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
  9. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    It's been a month since Vader left you guys and I was wondering if there are any pictures from his visit that I can add to the website. Please PM me with links to pictures already posted online or email them to me (roseanna@bostonrebels.net). Thanks! :)

10. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    We're not done Lucasing in the goatse yet.

11. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    PM'd you my link to some of the pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.