main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Darth Vader's Personal Texts Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by IBONEK, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBONEK

IBONEK Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2005
    From the personal texts of Darth Vader. Volume 1

"For years now my life has been a story written by the Darkside of the Force. I have lied, betrayed, murdered and stole all in the name of a justice, a peace that I will never achieve. Justice, and peace are the very qualities I have helped destroy. My fear for Padme's life began my final descent into the abyss, that I can't get out of. I was so blind by fear that Sidious exploited my emotions, sewed my anger, harvested my hate and used me, and still uses me for his own lust for power. I have been made a tool, a slave. I have always been a slave. From when Gardola took my mother from her home with I in her womb, even when Kenobi took me as a learner I was a slave to the Jedi, then a slave to my lust and love. Now finally, I am a slave to Palpatine, to the Darkside. Even when I felt I was free, I wasn't. It seems that I will never be truly free. I let my body be destroyed because of my hatred. I am more machine now then man. Whether I like it or not I can not change that I am twisted and evil. I am trapped in this black armor, only to die if I leave it. Sometimes I wonder would I be better off dead, but even in the Force I am trapped, shackled to the Darkside. I have many times pondered ways of destroying my master. Taking the throne of the Empire, command of the whole galaxy. I was once stronger then Palpatine, but now very little remains. I rot beneath this shell, this emotionaless cloak. Would I become free if my master was slain and I Emperor? No, I would then be a slave to my own evils, my greed. I still would be the Darkside's slave, destined to act out it's will, not mine. My will is now one with the Darkside's and I can not change that. I have lost all control of myself of, my power. My lonlieness is killing me. Perhaps, destroying my master would bring me some sense of comfort. Perhaps."

2. DarthBrian82

DarthBrian82 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    Excellent Start More Please

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Nice start IBONEK. I look forward to more.

4. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Nice start! :)

5. IBONEK

IBONEK Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2005
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kindness. I have two other stories out now: "A New Hope? Maybe?" and "Sensing the End"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.