Darth Vaders Rage

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Bkajiki, Oct 7, 2017.

Moderators: TCF-1138
  1. Bkajiki Jedi Youngling

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums. However I've been coming to this website since 2002 I just never joined the forums. I'm heavily influenced by Star Wars since I was a kid and it made me find my hobby by doing VFX and Animations. I wanted to share my recent animation to Star Wars fans, although I'm not the greatest animator I've come a long way since using 3ds Max! Check out my latest video inspired by the end scene to Rogue One!

I'm open to constructive criticism and feedback!

TCF-1138 likes this.
  2. TCF-1138 New Films & Fan Films Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

I really enjoyed your film. I don't know much about animation, so I can't really give any feedback there, but I think the fun you had making it shines through in the film. It kind of reminds me of the fan films that were made back in the early days of this forum; when most fan films were just short scenes with someone in a Jedi/Sith/Vader/Boba Fett costume doing cool lightsaber moves. While huge fan films with professional equipment and Hollywood quality production values are absolutely awesome, I think smaller passion projects such as this can be just as cool and fun to watch.
    Keep up the good work. :)
Moderators: TCF-1138