main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Vader's World Tour!!

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by TK7771, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    As one of the few people who've actually held Vader in his hands, this tour has been awesome for me and my FanForce. It saddens me that the original plan could not be achieved, but I think it is still amazing.

I totally agree with the thought that two Vaders would damage the original intent. The cool thing about the tour is that you get to touch, hold, and strike a pose with a figure that will be shared by all the different Fanforces. Your hand is/will be where many other FanForcers have been. That is uber-cool.

I want to personally thank the Boston Rebels for organizing this tour and thank them for all the heck they've been through for all of us.

Thanks!

2. darthhomeboy-G

darthhomeboy-G Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2005
    hi everyone, please let me know when the " darth vader tour next. ok?? from mich. in a galaxy far far away!!

3. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Sorry for not replying sooner Spike! I really appreciate the kind words, thank you! :)

Darthhomeboy-G, right now Vader is in Providence, the second to last stop on the tour. After that he'll come back to Boston for a little bit and then be at C3. At this point in time it seems very likely to me that this will be the final stop of the tour, period. If that changes, I'll be sure to post and let everyone know.

4. darthhomeboy-G

darthhomeboy-G Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2005
    thank you sweetheart, oh great "miss " darth from the darth side of the force!!

5. jedimelis

jedimelis Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    What happened to the Boston Rebels site.. I really enjoyed watching and viewing Vader's tour.

wonder who has a picture of Vader with cowboy hat is(that Austin Fan Force put on him)....

6. billabob

billabob Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.