main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Darth Zemog's *NEW* SW pics!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthZemog, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Wow, it has been forever since I have posted here! Wanted to say "Hi" to all my friends that might have missed me or thought I fell off of the Earth, and say "hey" to all the new fan artist here! Now, since the Star Wars fever bug has bitten me again with the release of the new figures, I have been inspired to do some new Clone Wars pics! First up is my version of Anakin's new Padawan, Ahsoka Tano!

*NEW*
    Ahsoka Tano

Currently working on a Captain Rex pic followed by one of Asajj Ventress, so you'll have to swing back and check for updates!

Some oldies but goodies!
    Commander Bly, Order 66

Commander Bacara

Commander Deviss

Ok, see you all very soon!
    DZ

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Very cool!! I love the detail.

3. Aleria

Aleria Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2007
    These are marvelous. Great details and everything.

4. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey, thank you so much for the nice compliments NYCitygurl and Aleria! I finally worked out my sketch for my Captain Rex pic, and I'm getting closer for my Asajj one too! Hope to have something up by the end of the week!

Later,
    DZ

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    As always, great stuff!

It's awesome to have you back Zemog! :D

6. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Wow, haven't seen you around here in many moons. As always nice work Zemog, I love the troopers.

Looking forward to seeing your next set of works, especially Asajj....I loooove Asajj. :D

7. Svebor

Svebor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    Cool Ashoka! =D=

8. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Hi Zemog. :)

Your linework on the Ahsoka is fantastic. I love how you played with the thickness of them. Gorgeous work, as always!

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It's great to see you back, Zemog! I hope all is well! :)

Amazing art as always. I have to agree with the others and say that Ahsoka is well done - definitely my favorite!

10. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    These are all really really good. I love the detail, and they look like they are tatoo artist images. Very cool.

11. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Great to see you back, DZ. Your work is still great.

12. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Gang,

I know I said Captain Rex would be my next pic, but this one of Asajj Ventress just "spoke" to me, so I had to finish it! I think she looks wicked and cool, though too bad for the troopers! I recommend full view on this one too, enjoy!

Asajj Ventress

Hey Despised1, its good to be back, and I hope you'll like my take on Asajj!! Hey Obi-Dawn, thanks a bunch, yeah, I have been trying out a more cartoon style lately, getting away from the traditional comic book style! It worked well with Ahsoka! Hi HanSolo29 and soitscometothis, definitely good to be back and drawing more SW pics again! Thanks for the compliment Svebor, hope you'll come back for the updates! Thank you too _Sublime_Skywalker_, I've only seen one of my pics turned into a tattoo, my first General Grievous pic, which is in my DevART gallery and in the 2004 Fan Art review for TFN!!!

Captain Rex, coming soon!

~DZ

13. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Assajj looks great! I love the mad smile on her face, and the clones look amazing. All around great work =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.