main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive ~darth_nemisis' 10,000th Post celebration~

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by darth_nemisis, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    ~darth_nemisis' 10,000th Post Celebration Thread~

Hello everyone and welcome to my very own celebration thread about...me! This is my 10,000th post on these lovely forums! It has taken me four years, and I have been within 1,500 for about two years now, but I finally made it! I figured I had to post it in here because I do consider the RPF to be my home! Over ¼ of my posts have been made within these forums, so I figured it was only right. Anyway, I want to give a special thanks to a few people for just being inspirational and good friends:

Despised1/Darth-Dispicable: You are by far my best friend on these boards. You've been a big influence for me and a supporter of me since I first joined, and we have created and been in some of the most Sith dominated RPGs and groups these boards have ever seen. The NSO and Sith Trials have been the best times I've had here, and you've been apart of that. We've had countless PM conversations (since you won't get IM! :p) and I have enjoyed everyone of them! I cannot wait til you start Rping again! Thanks a lot, my friend! :)

Darth-Vassago: I know you're not around anymore, but you may someday stumble upon this message. Anyway, you have been one of my better friends on here for several years now, and were part of the Sith Triumvirate that you, Despised and myself created. As I said, The NSO and Sith Trials are my favorite memories, and you were apart of them! :)

dragonsith13: The same that goes along with Despised and Vassago goes along with you, my friend. You were a big factor in the development of the Sith Trials, and it is because of you that the Acolytes of Darkness still breaths today. I thank you for all your hard work and look forward to having more conversations over MSN with you in the future! ;)

Rilwen_Shadowflame: Rilwen, the same can be said for you. You were always one of the most loyal, and most talented Sith in the groups that we had created! I appreciate all of your loyalty, and cannot wait to see what you have to offer! I still love that poem you made for Darth Nemisis, it's in my bio to this day! [face_devil]

NaboosPrincess: We haven't talked much over the years, but you have been the Moddess that I've grown accustomed to (I still can't believe you're colors are not up at the top of the page!) You were the first mod that I talked to, and you've helped me on several occasions. Thanks!

Master_Kast7: You were one of my earliest friends and RPing buddies. You're the reason I started posting in the YJCC, which aided a lot in my 10,000 posts (I am ashamed to admit). We've had some pretty fun talks back in the day, and I look forward to more!

greyjedi125: You were always one of my biggest inspirations on the RPing forums. I always looked up to you, and thought you were one of the best Rpers around (I still do ;)). It's been a while since we've Rped together, and I look forward to the next game!

Ktala: You were also one of my favorite Rpers! I loved reading your posts, and I've enjoyed our conversations that we've had over IM! Podracer was a great game that I will always remember because of you, and I am sure the Galactic Senate will be just as memorable! :)

DarthXan318: We were just talking the other day how unbelievable it is that we are the oldbies now! :p You were also one of those that I thought were amazing Rpers, along with the previous two. You helped me out a lot back in the Force Users Faction of the IBoP game, I still remember those days! We've had some pretty neat conversations recently, and I hope to have more. I also hope to see you completely joining the AoD soon! :p

Lightside_Apprentice: The same can definitely be said for you! You have been a major influence on me and my writing! I use to read your posts and be like, ?Wow, I want to be able to write like him some day.? Unfortu

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Well done, Nemmykins. :D :D

EDIT: Seriously, thanks for the mention, darth_nemisis, and I hope we'll continue to see you around until post 20,000. :)

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Congratulations, and thanks for the minor name-drop, Nemmy-kins :D

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Aw shucks. [face_blush] :p

Congrats on the 10k. :)

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Aaw, thanks. [face_blush] Thanks for sitting through my attempts to lern2GM in IBOP, too, hehe. Good times... :D

Congrats on 10k! Here's to ten thousand more. =D=

edit - Yeah yeah, I'm registering for AoD now. :p

6. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Dude, we totally have to play Halo again. Congrats on your 10,000th post man. Had some good times role playing. Congrats! o_O

7. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Wow, congrats. :)
    Aw, thanks. [face_blush]
    Well, I had to write the poem once you requested it, you'd have sulked otherwise. :p

8. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    No problem, Saint, and thank you!

Reynar: Thanks, man!

No problem D_W! You are definitely becomming one of my better friends around here! ;)

Yes, some very good times! And I look forward to your progression in the AoD! With your skill, should be quick!
    Yeah, we had some great times! Thanks! And I look forward to that next halo game! ;)

9. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Thanks for the no name drop.[face_not_talking]

10. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    *cough*

Congrats mate I seem to recall seeing one of these when you hit 5,000 posts. Here's to the last 4 years, and to many many more!

11. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Wow, been a long time since I've seen one of these done old school-style. Nice job. Congratulations!

12. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Sorry Vivec! :(

Thanks...but I don't remember...It's been a while. I looked but couldn't find it.

Thanks NP! I appreciate it! :)

13. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Congrats, nemisis! Big #10,000!

Gotta say, I hope to RP with you again sometime...I remember the ideas we had laid out as Phantasm and Scarecrow (I believe it was) in that one Batman RPG. :p

14. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    It's okay. Congrats![:D]

You better remember me at 20K.

15. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Oh yeah! I remember that! Thanks a lot! :)

I will, Vivec! ;)

16. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Name drop, w00t!

Congrats Nemmy, it's great to see you back in the fold.

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Sorry I missed your post! No, thank you Rilwen! :)

It's great to be back into the Fold, Prenn. ;)

18. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Holy hell, someone thanked me? :confused:

Congrats darth_nemisis, indeed it's been awhile, and perhaps we can roleplay again sometime.

19. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Congrats, Nemisis. You'd think that after 10,000 posts I'd get your name right. Here's hoping that by your next milestone, we can skip the bolded "I".

Good work. You're an inspiration. One of the few oldbies to attempt tackling a part in the massive GAW. Tip of my hat for that!

20. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Hey nem, congrats. I remember most of your career, now I think about it- from way back when you appeared as a newbie to winning Best Player at the RPF Awards. You've come a long way.

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    [face_laugh] That'd be nice! But, I guess I have no one to blame but myself. Just for clarification, I purposely misspell it...I don't want people thinking I didn't know how to spell it. :p
    [face_blush]Thanks! I do appreciate your kind words!

Thanks, Winged_Jedi. :) That means a lot.

22. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hey, I made the Other Thanks list. ^_^

Much Grats

23. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    I suppose my not being mentioned here just means I'll need to work extra hard on earning a mention in the 20,000th post celebration :p

24. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Well blow me down, I was the first on your list. :cool:

That means you love me most right? [face_love] [:D] :*

:p

It is so weird that you are already up to 10K in posts, I can still remember you as a newb trying to join the NSO. :p

In all honesty though, you were my second and last apprentice...and you were by far the best. Never has another in any of the Sith groups I have been in been as loyal and trusting as you have, and it is a true honor to have been your friend throughout the years...and I am just as honored to have roleplayed with you.

Here is to the next 10,000 posts, and to even more Sith domination in the coming years.

~cheers~

MTDSBWY
    ~D1
    [face_devil]

25. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    Congrats, dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.