main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Darth_Numanus - things that ive done *Update*19-08-2005 *AotC DVD Cover*

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth_Numanus, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Nice going, Num - that AOTC cover is fantastic! Better than the real thing IMO. It looks coherent within itself and captures the feeling of the movie very well.

2. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Again amazing! Odj, my graphic card is crapidy mic crap crap. I am saving up for a Gforce4. dont really remember about the specs in all, but my comp is really bad. if u want to make the quality better, please do.

3. Darth_Numanus

Darth_Numanus Jedi Master star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    thankyou Ewok i was trying really hard to capture the feeling of the film. that's why i used that perticular picture of anakin and padme. whenever i think of AotC i think of the picknick scene. yes i know it made most people gag and cringe but as a part of the whole SW saga i think that scene is pretty unique. plus i wanted to link back to the teaser poster which used those beautiful images of hayden and natalie.

FalconFan im glad you like the clone troopers! as ive stated before its one of the aspects of this cover that im not overly pleased with but your kind words make me feel better about it.

faran thanks for your comment but if you wanna chat with Odj please use pms like you do with me!:)

-num

4. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    num your my idol! The DVD cover of episode 3 u made wich I added a back to has been nominated for Best DVD Cover in the DVD cover Forrum. Good Luck. and when will you make A cover for ANH TPM?

5. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Wow, your posters and DVD covers are fantastic. You do great work.

AG88

6. Death-Vader

Death-Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2002
    Excellent job on AOTC cover. Too bad I forgot to check on this thread in months.

7. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    Hey great covers man.. I already put on your ESB and ROTJ covers on my dvd's. Keep these covers coming. Any chance of you doing a TPM cover?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.