main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth_O-Ren newbie looking for fellow SITH!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_O-Ren, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zabrak

Darth-Zabrak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2007
    well i'm back for the moment but i'm grounded and i snuck on while my parents were out,

I hate this i want to come back but i can't hope i see u all soon :(

2. O-Ren_Ventress

O-Ren_Ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2007
    I am supposed to rule the galaxy with someone that still gets grounded........lol probably not!!!!![face_thinking] [face_shame_on_you]

3. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    So you think you are ready to leave the master. [face_worried]

Good, I am glad.

4. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ who ever said that???????????[face_shame_on_you] [face_not_talking]

5. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    alright i'm back people and hopefully it will stay that way,

so whats been happening with you since i last saw you

6. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    Well, I have passed the young lady that is above you. Though she wants some more training in role playing. Please stay out of trouble with your folks, now. :cool:

7. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    lol, i like the theories y'all posted above lol.....

so what do i do in the lightsaber combat thread?

i wish my master was a quick with my training

8. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    It is not how quick you are, it is what you want to learn and need to learn. My next adoptee, will have a much harder time in doing things.

Hopfully by the end of this year, I will be a much more knowledgeable teacher.

So be patience with him/her, things will fall into place.

9. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    Yea I really do feel sorry for your next student......although you have to give it to me.......I was pretty receptive to your training.=D=

10. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    lol, well my queen i can't say that....yet

11. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
  12. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    alright i sent the pm again hopefully you'll get it this time,

so how have u been doin lately? i'm pretty good bt i found out thtat i'm moving once more that makes it either 10 or 11 i don't remember at the moment i lost track

13. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    I know how you feel.......when I was younger we moved around alot too......I hated it but I got used to it I guess......at least now I don't have a problem making friends!!!!!! But to answer your question I have been good just got back from out of town!!!!Good times ....... good friends!!!!=D=

14. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    ummm okay, got the message yet it should have gotten there by now,

where are u originally from? Me i'm from Arkansas but now i'm living in North Carolina

15. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    Originally London....but my parents moved to the states when I was 8 and then all over.

16. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    cool, what part of the states?

17. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    At this very moment I am in Texas......but I do plan on going back to England soon!!!=D=

18. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    I've been all throuugh Texas What part are you in, you see as i traveled from coast to coast i often found myself going through the same old places muuch like Texas which we always go through

19. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    My, my. [face_thinking] I am glad you two, are having such good fun. [face_love] :* (just joking)

Darth-Zabrak, did you get my PM?

Man, I do feel all alone here, I have moved from Az, Ks, Ia, Mo, and back to Ks.

20. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    lol i have lived in....*deep breath*
    Arkansas-California-Arkansas-Arizona-North Carolina-Arizona-North Carolina-California-North Carolina-North Carolina-North Carolina-???

Ya but what did u want me to do, i got the stuff right and all

21. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    He was ready to counter anything Ty could throw at him and even planned his next move before he knew what the situation was.

(Ty blocked the blow with ease and the blades hissed as their energies combated with one another. "You are pretty good Ty but can your luck hold out once we speed things along?" Duron asked in a taunting sort of way.)

In this part, poeple would say, you "God Mod". See how you said;

" Ty blocked the blow with ease and the blades hissed as their energies combated with one another."

Where here, there is nothing that said I blocked the blow.

"Then he ignited his single saber and slowly, step by step, Ty walked forward and with a care of holding a kitten, he brought his saber down."<-- (I made a spelling correction,*done*)

If you have to, and I do it a lot, I go back and reread the post, and reread, and reread. Though, like I said, great post.

Though, since time has expired, I will go ahead and post from there. No problem.

I have posted in the LSF, and now I am off to bed. Nights all, and have a good one, tomorrow. OH, on a good note. You two are doing great. I might actually.....well, let me discuss it with someone first. [face_thinking]

22. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    ????

but....Well you are the master i mea mentor here, but how is it god modding if it is someone elses character and not your own? Plus I wan't trying to be godlike, Ty is a more experienced fighter than Duron so granted he is a bit more speedy.

23. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    I understand completely, but look at it this way.

I attack you, and it could be, almost a killing blow, BUT....you might be able to move, block, or yell for help, or yell for me to stop.

But I take your charater, and "kill", him or her. I know that you would not like it. Not truthfully. Though, let me tell you, you are not the first or the last, "is a more experienced fighter" that I have heard that from.

Even "Masters" die. or there would be "Super Jedi, and Sith." Because they did not get surprised or hurt.

Plus, it takes the fun away from your opponet when you do that. The ONLY, time you could "legally" do that, is when someone tells you that you can.

Trust me, I am not yelling or cursing you on it. It is a common mistake, that is why I like helping other poeple, on how to do it. I had to learn this all on my own, actually. :(

24. O-Ren_Ventress

Mar 7, 2007
    Teach him the ways..... lol!!!!!!!=D=

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    Long time no see.

Naw, believe it or not, it is the most common mistake there is for new role players. Plus, when there are many out there, that do not have someone to show them the right way. I am not trying to critize him/her. I learned the hard way, by myself. Though I cheated some, I looked off of other people, and the groups that I tried to join, knew the correct way.

Then I followed their lead. That is one of the main reason's I joined prj1's Sith Academy. Then I could teach and help others, who wanted to get the "Big Time", games.

If you go way back in my postings, you will see some of my earlier one's. [face_blush] Trust me, you would think,that I had no clue how to write. Granted, I am not saying that I have improved a lot. [face_blush]

I hope that I have not misunderstood your comment. If I had, I want to say, I am very sorry. Bad day already. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.