main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DarthAnakin06...where are you?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hey everyone, I've been trying to find the kid from "Celebration II.5" From everything I know, his screenname is DarthAnakin06, but the name doesn't turn up on any user search.

The only clue I have, besides the DarthAnakin06 written on the sign I made for the party, is what I'm think is his dad's signature right below it "Russell" can't make it out the last name.

If anyone hears from him, or any of those new members we've lost contact with since AOTC came out, let me know.

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I was wondering about this kid myself. :confused:

3. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    I was wondering about TX421. He appeared just before the AOTC release and then vanished just as quick.

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I dunno about darthanakin, but I talk to TX online. He's a pilot, and since there aren't many piloting jobs around, he's been out of town a lot training and working, commuting from Cleveland. I'll try to get him to post something.

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    It's not that they HAVE to post, I just noticed that we've got alot of people from Don's "we'd be honored if you would join us" thread turn up MIA. There seemed to be a rush of people checking us out during those "Jedi Journal" articals in the PD around the time AOTC came out. ANd many of them haven't posted, or even logged on, since early MAY.

DarthAnakin stuck out in my mind because he came out to "Celebration II.5" I hope that little joke you played at the movie didn't scare him away. Not blaming anyone, just don't want to lose people.

6. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Well Krash, that joke was meant for you. Had you not changed directions at the last second, you would have been the victim of our joke and not DarthAnakin. So I blame you for scaring the newbe away; from a certain point of view.

Just kidding. ;)

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I know, it was meant for me...ha, ha :p

Looks like I went "meep, meep" through one of those tunnels painted on the cliff-wall again Wil E Coyote :p

DO we have to take one of those pictures of him from Celebration II.5 and paste them on boxes of SW ceral with "have you seen this jedi?"

8. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Eminem probably has him in his basement right next to Dr. Dre...

(Dr. Dre said... nothing you idiots, Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement.)

9. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Ya know, if the kid wanted to post here he would.

'Indiana, let it go.'

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    "DO we have to take one of those pictures of him from Celebration II.5 and paste them on boxes of SW ceral with 'have you seen this jedi?'"

I think you mean put his picture on a BLUE MILK carton, Krash...

11. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I looked it up on the user search, and I found a DarthAnakin19. He joined May 19th. That's close to when you saw him, isn't it? There are 3 other people that come up when you type in DarthAnakin, but none for darthanakin06.

12. southbeach

southbeach Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Man, who cares..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.